Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best High School Rb in the nation

Jon Stewart.... This guy is big as hell...5'10 225 and breaking records left and right..Wonder who hes going to go to? http://www.theolympian.com/home/news...s/145835.shtml

Notice hes 17...Definitly an overgrown 17 year old..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best High School Rb in the nation-145835-79467%5B1%5D.jpg  
    Last edited by goodtobeapimp; 10-06-2004 at 09:43 PM.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    big dude

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate him. Bastard...

Naaah, I'm just jealous. ****in' freaaaaaaak!

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    teenroids w he is huge for 17

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Gotti
    teenroids w he is huge for 17

No slam on you, personally, but I wish everyone stopped accusing everyone who had some success as an athlete as a 'roid freak.

Again, no slam.

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    No slam on you, personally, but I wish everyone stopped accusing everyone who had some success as an athlete as a 'roid freak.

Again, no slam.
    As far athlete using roids thats fine, but for a 17 year old I think we all know better.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Gotti
    As far athlete using roids thats fine, but for a 17 year old I think we all know better.

No, I'm not saying it is good for him to be using 'roids, I'm saying don't accuse him of it period, since there is no evidence other than he is better than the norm.

I went to school with a guy that was 6'1 210 and was ripped to the bone. He's starting at a certain ncaa college as a tailback now.. I know for a fact he never took anything. He didnt know apples from oranges. Had no clue what protein was. He just ate a lot and lifted and ran. All men are not created equal. Not suggesting anyone is natural or unnatural,but I know a lot of people that tend to use steroids as their excuse for everything.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I went to school with a guy that was 6'1 210 and was ripped to the bone. He's starting at a certain ncaa college as a tailback now.. I know for a fact he never took anything. He didnt know apples from oranges. Had no clue what protein was. He just ate a lot and lifted and ran. All men are not created equal. Not suggesting anyone is natural or unnatural,but I know a lot of people that tend to use steroids as their excuse for everything.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    im sure the guy was lying like most steroid users, also if he doesnt know what protein is then he shouldnt of got his hs diploma, but ive known guys like your bud bro

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Best Rb in the nation is Chane Moline. 6'2" 230 junior leads the #3 team in the nation. This guy is legit, word on the street is he may do independant study and end up playing for Miami. No one plays ball like Cali, **** texas.

ProPayne7 is offline New Member
    how the hell can you say best HS running back in the nation. there are millions of of them

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    No matter what you say, he is a big ass boy... Besides I do gear, and almost everyone on the board does too.

Quote Originally Posted by ProPayne7
    how the hell can you say best HS running back in the nation. there are millions of of them
    Well you take a look at stats, team, league, state.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Thats one big son of a bitch for 17/yrs old. Especially considering I have a 16/yr old brother that plays football in the room next to mine, really helps put into perspective how big this mother****er is.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    im a frosh college sprinter..and i was considered a "freak." i was never huge for a whip back/slot receiver, but i was 5'8 175lbs and ran a legit 4.3e 40. i just could always run/jump etc. ive seen alota HS/college dudes on roids...but this dude takes the cake. he's THAT big, and supposedly pretty fast..from what ive read..he just looks like he's on something..and this is coming from someone who has never taken anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TestTubeBaby
    im a frosh college sprinter..and i was considered a "freak." i was never huge for a whip back/slot receiver, but i was 5'8 175lbs and ran a legit 4.3e 40. i just could always run/jump etc. ive seen alota HS/college dudes on roids.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member

Wink

pfffttt

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Best Rb in the nation is Chane Moline. 6'2" 230 junior leads the #3 team in the nation. This guy is legit, word on the street is he may do independant study and end up playing for Miami. No one plays ball like Cali, **** texas.
    He's the number one running back in the nation according to Rivals,insiders,and lemming........That's a hat trick..

dudes a monster, my bro was a big highschool wrestler that took roids (against my advice) and was no where near the size of that dude

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Look guys, more high school football players take roids than you would expect.... I know someone who was recruited by Michigan who was caught taking roids, and all they made him do was "stop taking them". Basically, if you take roids and don't get caught, you could win yourself a scholarship. If you DO get caught, you get a slap on the wrist, and you still win yourself a scholarship....

Superhuman is offline Banned
    yeah, it sucks for the guys who don't take them because they don't know about the extent of its use. I know plenty of great high school FB players who would do much better if they took roids, and since they don't they aren't big enough. On the other hand, there are a bunch of guys who do take them but wouldn't be that good if they were smaller. So I guess you could say that it levels the playing field a little, but if the really good natural athletes decide to take roids, then they would blow the others away.

Cheaters

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    he's f%^$*&^ huge and ripped ! Either a freak of nature or chemically enhanced either way good for him - he's got a chance for a 1st class education. Provided he takes it.

chevy44 is offline Member
    the articel stated that the kid was a stand out even in his freshman yr. i dont know any kids who even know what roids are at 14/15. so imo this mofo got hooked up on the genetics...

Superhuman is offline Banned
    What??? I knew kids in 7th and 8th grade who took roids buddy. There was a study done that says something like 5-10% of middle school males have taken steroids . Something like 15% of high school males. I had a friend in 5th grade who was on them from his father - a high school football coach.

Steroids or not who cares? Talent isn't steroids or Ronnie Coleman would be throwing and catching the football while blocking everyone all at once. I know more then a few people that work out, that would have a lot of people fooled about taking steroids.

chevy44 is offline Member
    **** i didnt realize that so many youngens juiced.. someone shouldhave told them about anabolice review

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I don't know about 15% of middle school boys... But a good amount of players do juice.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    ****, roids or not, that is a BIG ass kid. Physically he looks just rediculous. Hard to believe he's not on anything. But then again you do hear about those kids who have never lifted before and then go to college and bench 400 pounds. Wow, he just looks unreal.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    Definatly taking juice. Unless he has some freaky birth defect where he naturally produces all that testerone by 17 to build a physique like that........

Ya see thats the difference between kids in school here (england) and in the US..
    Roids are completely unheard of before the age of 16 (something like 0.1% of kids take it)
    just mad that kids that young are taking roids.. blows my mind

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    We have these 2 kids at our high school they are brothers... neither of them lift really at all but one is like 6,1 270 and can run a 4.8 and bench over 400 without even lifting at all hardly. His brother isnt as strong but hes the most ripped kid ive ever seen. The point is some kids are just gifted with that ability without having to work for much. They know nothing of nutrition either. Eat whatever they want.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I had a friend in HS who was ranked in the top 5 high school players in sports illustrated - September 3rd, 1986 College Preview (had Jim Mcmahon and Brian Bosworth on the cover).

He was 6'2" 230 as a junior. I will put it to you this way I had study hall with him and a few other football players and they were popping pills and talking about roids right in class. Another guy went to Clemson (was 6'5" and around 245-255 as a junior) from the same team and had other kids do his homework for him. Anyway my friend was not the brightest, he went to work for McDonalds after highschool even though he was recruited by every big college in the nation. He has worked @ a major aluminum company as a laborer for the past 18 years just like his father before him....
    Last edited by sp9; 03-28-2005 at 08:56 PM.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Devine is too small........

Stewart is the BEAST.......I think he might have signed with Oregon but not sure

zuke is offline Member
    if you want to see a natural athlete that didn't juice or really even weight train as a teenager, just look at herschel walker

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    all i have to say about that is the texas tech-cal bowl game who got rolled up and smoked by a 2nd rate texas school oh it was a first rate cali school

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    even if the dude is on roids hes a gifted athlete i know a lot of ppl who taken roids and had nowhere near the body that 17 yr old has maybe if football dont work out pro bodybuilder maybe

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    even if the dude is on roids hes a gifted athlete i know a lot of ppl who taken roids and had nowhere near the body that 17 yr old has maybe if football dont work out pro bodybuilder maybe
    very very true. totally agree.

you cant just be like, oh hes on roids. personally, i would lean towards him being on them, but who knows maybe he is natural. but either way, the kid has unreal size.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information