Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

IGF-1 LR3 and NCAA baseball

Hey bros....

So i have this friend whos playin college ball..... can't take testosterone or anything like that because of the random drug tests..... but what about IGF-1 LR3? Can they test for that... or would they?

thanks!
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Im almost 99.9% sure there is no IGF test. Check around to be 100% sure but I havent come across anything that says otherwise

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Why can't he use test??? They only test the starters of teams in championship games or tournaments. He could easily use testosterone propionate during the off season or early during the season, test prop is out of your system in 2 or 3 weeks.

Juice1913 is offline New Member
    I play college ball....know many guys, including myself who have taken deca , eq, test and and test c. The biggest difference is the division levels. I know at the Division I and II levels they test often and at very random times. Division III they only test (from what I know of) during the post season for those who make it.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    If you've used deca then you've tested positive, if they test you as often as you say. Deca has a detection time of up to 18 months, so if you did a low dosed deca cycle your still going to be detectable up to about a year.

big swoll is offline Member
    the NCAA does not have a drug testing policy in the off season for baseball.....the only two sports that can be tested year round are football and track....as someone stated above, they do only test in post season....they dont test at regionals really, basically just super regionals....we hosted a regional last year and none of the teams got tested....however, they can test anyone on your team.....there is no rule that says they can only test the starters....on the other hand though, your school can test you year round....i know that i took alot of random drug tests for my school, but they were all for street drugs only, so i didn't have to worry about juicing in the off season....the best thing to do is tell your buddy to get in tight with a trainer and ask him about the drug testing program that his school has....oh by the way i was a division I athlete, and now i am a professional who is back student coaching this fall....so i basically know the rules in and out....i made a post about a year ago about the "official drug testing policy"....that would be a good thread to check out

BBaller15 is offline New Member
    Bros,

Not sure about your school, but i go to a D1 school, but not a huge power conference one. I know my school only tests for street drugs, since it costs so much to test for the juice. I recommend getting to be good friends with your trainer, or the one who administers the tests, b/c they can help you out immensley. I haven't been tested yet!

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    I checked the ncaa banned substance list and it does not list oral turanibol...which would take about 6 weeks to be undetectable...now if your test levels to estro levels were higher than 6:1...then I don't know what would happen even if they didn't test for that metabolite...maybe you could pop a birth control pill before the test to even out the levels....or do test suspension...1 shot right after practice every day with a little gh per week...just a thought!

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    For the record, your school can test you anytime for juice...if they have suspicion. Many don't because A they don't want to bust their players and B it's too damn expensive. NCAA may select a few players randomly at post-season events, but even that is rare. I played 5 years, playing in the post-season every year for a top school and never once got tested for anything other than street drugs...and never once by the NCAA. Not to say people don't get busted, because they do, but that is usually when it gets so obvious that people are calling for them to get tested.

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    tbol is on the list...jsut not listed as tbol...its the chemical name
    search for it
    and i dont think its detecable for 6 weeks...i have heard of people coming clean in a week or so

laxer50 is offline New Member

igf-lr3

Back to the original question, are there any test if I run a 20 day igf-lr2 cycle that will show it coming up positive? for the NCAA and does the NCAA test in fall ball for a D2 school??

DrHealth is offline Junior Member
    You can use the bio identical testosterone . There looking for your epi test levels. as long as you're below 6 you're good to go. Igf & Gh go hand in hand.

Thread Information