davethehulk is offline New Member

Unhappy im in desperate need of some help PLEASE

Hey guys and gals, My names David and im live in a small town in texas, im 18, and i have a little brother that turns 17 on friday, he's 6'2, about 255 pounds, and he used to lift serious about 6 months ago until he had ACL and MCL surgery, well he wants to go back to school as a junior in august and play again and he wantts to play football again and be on the Varsity team, he is in love with the sport his bench isnt very good right now because of the lack of weight lifting onabout 250 for bench, i dont know squat or anything but his dream is to make it to the NFL his 40 right now his about 4.9 thats ok i guess for his size and weight, but i was thinking and, nowadays you almost NEED steroids to get into college or the NFL i was wandering and i KNOw that his testosterone is at its peak but, just say if he were to get his diet in order and start working out hard and if he was going for mass and strenght what would juice do for him? what kinda of seide effects could he expect as far as acne, would it affect his heart rate? anything like that? hes worried about his penis shrinking??? well i want him to have a better chance at college ball then me and i was wandering if he added in some orals roids what would be some good ones to use and how safe is it if done prperly as far as short term, AND long term go.

What kinda of gains could he suspect by august if say his bench is 250 squat is 300 ???? and what kinda of mass could he put on by august??? what would be some realistic numbers if he wroed out HARD. i just want my little bor to have a good cahnce but i also dont want him to hurt himslef later on down the line. I was thinking maybe oral dbol ??? well any help is greatly appreciated

David

Angelis is offline Banned
    D-bol Will give him some strength and muscle but most of it will be kind of a watery substance and will disapear 2x faster as soon as he stops. At his age he shouldnt do steroids but I should be on to talk I got into them at 17 as well. If he is really serious about doing it he should try a Testosterone only maybe some D-bol to give it a kick in the begining. Contact me if u wanna know more... or anyone one of the mods can help as well.

Angelis

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    No hes too young it could stop his growth plates BUT yes the NFL is very hard to get into same with D1 college and sometimes you have the ability but not size and strenght. I was told i had D1 talent with a D3 body so i hit juice up to help fix that. Its not good for him at a young age.

What they can do for you

They help you with sprinting a lot more then you think. You have to use the right types but a couple of examples:

Tim Montgomery best 100M (1993)10.6. After one year steroid use 9.97
    Ben Johnson best 100M before steroids 10.88 after one year of one steroid 10.21. So speed could improve by .6-.7 in the 100 meters within 1 year.

This is just an example because these are two great sprinters who were fully trained and confirmed with 100% certainty to use steroids . Problem is that they were both tiny by football standereds. Montgomery was 5-10 160 lbs, Johnson was 5 10 3/4 at 173 lbs.

Alan Rossum of the Falcons is 5-8 187 lbs, almost 30 lbs heavier then Montgomery (and a couple inches shorter) and still runs a 10.1 100M.

For size and speed I know some players use Deca -Durabolin . (and don't get on me about clearance times, they have undetectable forms of this stuff) To put on a lot of size and get faster this is one really good drug that can put 30 lbs of muscle on you and improve 40 by 2/10s of a second. Then you can add Halotestin for a lot more strength but not size.

So you can easily increase strength 50% put on 30 lbs of solid muscle and improve 40 time by 2/10 of a second in one year. You just have to have it dialed. Beating the testing is not that easy if you aren't on the right stuff though.

so what wkinda of changes and effect besides not growing would my lil bro expect to encounter??? would he get some good strenths gains? how much stronger would he be with say the Deca -Durabolin compared to just lifting natural? would it hurt him health wise? would juisce be worth it? and does the Deca-Durabolin come in oral form?

skribbble is offline Member
    Why would you go orals? They mess with your liver too much. I say go big or go home and go with the injectible.

injectables dont mess with your liver??? im just sayin i moved out a long time ago but my moms trips about my lil bor takeing em she thinks he will be dead by 30 or somethin what should i do about that she basically thinks that if you start takeing em them your just waiting to die???

wickqb is offline Junior Member
    Real quick what steroid you decide to get him on is up to you and smarter people than me. I will tell you this I tore my ACL twice and had two other surgeries totaling 4. I read in a sports magazine that when a major d1 athlete or NFL athlete tears something the doctors legally inject the injury with AAS. I never did steroids until two months ago and I am 25 and a senior this year. But looking back I was someone in my family would of done what your doing for you little bro.

Thread Information