Thread: Football Advice

GuerrillaPimp is offline New Member

Football Advice

Hey guys, I'm 6'2" 215lbs/11% bf 22yrs old. I've got some questions and I appreciate your help. I played ball in high-school but not in college and I am going out for my local JC's team in Febuary. I just started my first cycle about two weeks ago of 50mg Winstol-V EOD to see what kind of gains I could get since it was my first cycle. Now I've decided to pursue my passion and play ball again and I want to put on 15-20lbs so I can devistate fools. My nutrition is good and my agility/speed/hands are descent but can always get better. I'm planning on stacking my winnie with some test in conjunction with the training program that you guys have posted (thnx). Any suggestions on type of test or cycles? I have three months till tryouts. I've played everything from WR/DB/LB/TE, but have to pick one to tryout for, any suggestions? Anyone in at SMC in So-Cal hit me up. THanks

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    nice goals but winny will not give you 15-20lbs try sum test that will DEMOLISH fools , and good luck with pissing int hat urine cup bro

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GuerrillaPimp
    Hey guys, I'm 6'2" 215lbs/11% bf 22yrs old. I've got some questions and I appreciate your help. I played ball in high-school but not in college and I am going out for my local JC's team in Febuary. I just started my first cycle about two weeks ago of 50mg Winstol-V EOD to see what kind of gains I could get since it was my first cycle. I'm planning on stacking my winnie with some test in conjunction with the training program that you guys have posted (thnx). Any suggestions on type of test or cycles? I have three months till tryouts. I've played everything from WR/DB/LB/TE, but have to pick one to tryout for, any suggestions? Anyone in at SMC in So-Cal hit me up. THanks
    I'm around sometmes.

bump

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    nice goals but winny will not give you 15-20lbs try sum test that will DEMOLISH fools , and good luck with pissing int hat urine cup bro
    I played at a JUCO for a year and they don't make you piss, they don't care about anything but winning and sending you D1 so the head coach can get his kick back from what ever school he convinced you to go to. Their are more dudes on juice at JUCO's than D1 schools.....at least during season anyway

true very true

GuerrillaPimp is offline New Member
    good words, my research has led me to conclude that 200mg/wk (60mg EOD) of Test-propianate shouls meet my needs. I will continue the 50mg Winnie EOD. Thanks for the words, any other tips?

nathanw21 is offline Member
    no bro that is not what you should do. if you dont mind everyday injections then do prop but you need to bump it up to 500mg a week. imo i think you should do test e at 500mg a week 2 shots a week for the gains you want.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    winny needs to be shot ed also. or if it is pills taken everyday at 50mg

chevy44 is offline Member
    200 mgs/ wk is nothing.. i wouldnt even waste my time w/ that dosage.. bump it up to at least 400 mgs/wk

chevy44 is offline Member
    nathan beat me to it..

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO winny isn't the right way to go to many joint related side effects(it sucks the water out of your body that includes your joints). Not to mention winny is a slow builder of muscle strength and size. And if you are going to be doing power lifts as most football players do you will be especially vulnerable to joint injuries if you take winny. Do test e or maybe test e and something else like tren . Stay away from the winstrol .

Thread Information