goldglove is offline New Member

Question improve baseball skill

What up! I was just wonderin what type of roids did former or present baseball players take to get their baseball skill up to compete at a higher level. I am interested and have been looking to take roids for the past 3 months or more. I am 6'1, weigh 165, a college shortstop looking to further my baseball career. I need to get faster like stealing more bases and gain some velocity on throwing across the daimond. Any advice is great.
    Thanks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    juice isnt going to make your baseball playing skills go up bro

goldglove is offline New Member
    why wouldn't it. getting stronger, faster, and quicker. i think it would bro

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    Yes, steroids will enhance your baseball skills period, no question about it....but I was in your same position while I was in college. I wasn't very big and was still developing naturally. Are you a sophmore, junior? Are you being heavily scouted? Have you been offered to go to the Cape or Alaska? Just be VERY careful with your decision. Do hrs of research and don't just go off of other peoples opinion of what you should take. If you get caught in College you could ruin your career. I have waited 7 yrs into pro ball to decide to do a cycle. I have done hrs of research and have decided on Anvar, Great for Strength, Speed and is great for collegen synthesis, good on the tendons. But I am 27, you are probably 19 or so. In my opinion you are too young, but it is your body and your career.

Thread Information