justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Question need some speed????

aight guys one of my friends runs track and he was thinking bout using some gear and came and asked me what he should take...i dont no really bout aas for speed so if yall could help me out and let me no what yall think he should take or stack one or the other....hes mainly a short disstance speed runner(100/200 and 400 meter runner) just to let yall no that if that info is needed here are his stats
    5 11 180lbs 12%bf

thanks

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    aight guys one of my friends runs track and he was thinking bout using some gear and came and asked me what he should take...i dont no really bout aas for speed so if yall could help me out and let me no what yall think he should take or stack one or the other....hes mainly a short disstance speed runner(100/200 and 400 meter runner) just to let yall no that if that info is needed here are his stats
    5 11 180lbs 12%bf

thanks

find out what all the big time runners get caught with

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    winny and hgh

skribbble is offline Member
    test, anavar , winny

xLIVEHARDx is offline New Member

speeds increase

well guys must give some input on the speed an aas use. firstly I know that winstrol is great for speed but I personally never us it. the reason for this is because it is very hard on joints and as any running athlete will know, this is very bad. I would opt for an eq cycle with a small amount of sust stacked. The reason for this is because the way sust is made it actually has a synergetic effect, eq is also a lean muscle gainer which has a good side effect of increasing appetite and keeping joints well lubricated without much, if any water retention. If you have the willpower to follow a strict diet and keep a good post cycle therapy then your speed training will increase dramatically and you actually keep a lot of the speed afterwards. Hope this helps anyone.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    winny and hgh
    how would hgh help???
    Dont your organs and bones get bigger along with your muscles?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I have heard of athletes taking parabolan .
    Dry gains and more strength gain than weight gain.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

100m champ is offline Member
    yaa i would say primobolan which is good for runners, Anavar and winny which are really good for sprinters. And ya if he is a tested runner then you need to check around for detection times. What my self needs is some undectable **** which sooner or later will be in my hands.

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    NO NO NO FIRST OFF BEFORE U START TELLIN THA KID TO TAKE HGH TO MAKE HIM FASTER THEN YA MIJHGT WANNA SEE HOW OLD HE IS....AND I WOULDNT TAKE TEST TO MAKE HIM FASTER IF HE'S IN TRACK MAYBE IF HE WAS A FOOTBALL PLAYER BUT NOT TRACK HE WILL GAIN TO MUCH UN WANTED AND UN NEEDED WEIGHT FOR THE SPORT OF TRACK.IF YOUR "FRIEND" IS STILL IN HIGHSCHOOL AND WAS SERIOUS ABOUT TAKING JUICE THEN I WOULD GO FOR WINNY BECAUSE I TOOK THAT IN TRACK AND IT HELPS WITH ENDURANCE AND BUILDS UP STRENGTH GOOD.BUT AS FAR AS GETTING FASTER ITS NOT GOING TO MAKE U GO FROM A 10.8 TO A 10.5 PROLY JUST A 10.6 WHICH ISNT GOOD OR IT ISNT GOOD DEPENDING ON WHAT STATE YOUR IN BUT I KNOW IN TX HIGHSCHOOL TRACK THAT IS FOR CRAP BUT JUST ALOT OF PLYOMETRICS AND RESISTANCE TRAINING WILL BE THE BEST INTEREST FOR YOU "FRIEND" AND IN THA TRACK AND FIELD SPORT ROIDS R NOT TOLERATED AT ALL AND IF HE ISNT RUNNING A 10.5 IN THA 100 ALREADY THEN THERE WOULD BE NO POINT IN HIM TAKING IT CUZ HE NEEDS TO BE RUNNING 10.1 STRAIGHT OUTA HIGHSCHOOL IF HE WANTS TO GO FAR OR A 20.xx IN THE 200 OR 45.xx IN THE 400 NE THING SLOWER ISNT WORTH USING ROIDS WITH...

overactive-girl is offline Female Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    NO NO NO FIRST OFF BEFORE U START TELLIN THA KID TO TAKE HGH TO MAKE HIM FASTER THEN YA MIJHGT WANNA SEE HOW OLD HE IS....AND I WOULDNT TAKE TEST TO MAKE HIM FASTER IF HE'S IN TRACK MAYBE IF HE WAS A FOOTBALL PLAYER BUT NOT TRACK HE WILL GAIN TO MUCH UN WANTED AND UN NEEDED WEIGHT FOR THE SPORT OF TRACK.IF YOUR "FRIEND" IS STILL IN HIGHSCHOOL AND WAS SERIOUS ABOUT TAKING JUICE THEN I WOULD GO FOR WINNY BECAUSE I TOOK THAT IN TRACK AND IT HELPS WITH ENDURANCE AND BUILDS UP STRENGTH GOOD.BUT AS FAR AS GETTING FASTER ITS NOT GOING TO MAKE U GO FROM A 10.8 TO A 10.5 PROLY JUST A 10.6 WHICH ISNT GOOD OR IT ISNT GOOD DEPENDING ON WHAT STATE YOUR IN BUT I KNOW IN TX HIGHSCHOOL TRACK THAT IS FOR CRAP BUT JUST ALOT OF PLYOMETRICS AND RESISTANCE TRAINING WILL BE THE BEST INTEREST FOR YOU "FRIEND" AND IN THA TRACK AND FIELD SPORT ROIDS R NOT TOLERATED AT ALL AND IF HE ISNT RUNNING A 10.5 IN THA 100 ALREADY THEN THERE WOULD BE NO POINT IN HIM TAKING IT CUZ HE NEEDS TO BE RUNNING 10.1 STRAIGHT OUTA HIGHSCHOOL IF HE WANTS TO GO FAR OR A 20.xx IN THE 200 OR 45.xx IN THE 400 NE THING SLOWER ISNT WORTH USING ROIDS WITH...
    That is the BEST advice yet!!!
    Trust this, he's pretty accurate with this statement.

Thread Information