Thread: D3

juicelee is offline Associate Member

D3

hey bros,

Any of u you guys know if Division 3 schools test for aas? If they do whereabouts during the season can I expect to get tested? If they dont test for aas do they test for recreation drugs like coke and pot (not like it matters to me I dont touch the stuff) but just curious. I'm only asking because I am goin to be playing next fall and, I wanted to run EQ and test e or cyp due to the once a week injections I just think prop or suspension would be too hard to hide from my roomate injecting ED. Any help would be appreciated thanks for your time

banned is offline New Member

prop

With prop you don't need to use it Ed.. EOD.. and it shouldn't be hard, just go to the bathroom and act like your taking a dump..

in D-3 i think you'll be fine with exception to playoffs..

Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    hey bros,

Any of u you guys know if Division 3 schools test for aas? If they do whereabouts during the season can I expect to get tested? If they dont test for aas do they test for recreation drugs like coke and pot (not like it matters to me I dont touch the stuff) but just curious. I'm only asking because I am goin to be playing next fall and, I wanted to run EQ and test e or cyp due to the once a week injections I just think prop or suspension would be too hard to hide from my roomate injecting ED. Any help would be appreciated thanks for your time

Thread Information