TEXASBOY44 is offline New Member

Football/anabolic Steroids

i have no clue about anabolic steroids and i think i need to take some. I'm 5'9 and only 155. I bench 245, squat only 345. And i'm about to be a senior in HS and i have about 9 months till football season. Do you know what is a good steroid i could take and maybe gain about 40lbs? Do steroids make you run slower??? and if i do take some do i do it during footbball or stop right before football season starts. I'm just a rookie and i really need some help plz.......

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Ummm... no. Those are impressive numbers for your weight. Id work on just getting heavier, and sticking with it naturally. In high school I could only squat 300 and bench 255 and i weighed 205 my senior year but i still ran people over. quickness makes up for a lot of things.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    now i know why people get so aggrevated w/ questions like these........im 17 and a friend said that dbol is great.....how do i run this...or how much deca should i take....there should be some type of lock on all the threads until say, someone has read every single one of the educational threads.......educational threads, and search button are the first things one should use before they use the "post quick reply" button

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASBOY44
    i have no clue about anabolic steroids and i think i need to take some. I'm 5'9 and only 155. I bench 245, squat only 345. And i'm about to be a senior in HS and i have about 9 months till football season. Do you know what is a good steroid i could take and maybe gain about 40lbs? Do steroids make you run slower??? and if i do take some do i do it during footbball or stop right before football season starts. I'm just a rookie and i really need some help plz.......

HS is too early for gear bro. Sounds like you have a good base. Just hit the weights with discipline and great diet.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    you are naturally strong, get your diet in gear. learn what is important for gaining weight b/c if you just pop some pills you are gonna be sorry later on. You have plenty of room to put on size. . . so get started. Man it sounds like with all of your posts that you are just waiting for someone on the internet to say its ok for you to take steroids ? Just learn and then learn more. Take the good advice that you do get on here and quit thinkin about juice for now man. I mean you seem like the kind of guy that if 1000 guys said no and one guy said ya man go for it. You'd go with the one guy b/c thats all you needed. Just get to the gym man

AG5678 is offline Member
    Texasboy44 before we even talk gear whats your diet consist of?

needgear is offline New Member
    got the same story as texas except im 18 6'1 190 but i cant get my hands on any juice any advice would be helpful....

Quote Originally Posted by needgear
    got the same story as texas except im 18 6'1 190 but i cant get my hands on any juice any advice would be helpful....

stay away from juice right now.....you're 6'1" but only 190 lbs....you could put on some more weight, just keep eating more, like every 3 hours. Utilize the "search" button from time to time, it works wonders.

needgear is offline New Member
    thank you man great advice once again this website is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by needgear
    thank you man great advice once again this website is amazing.

no prob bro...and by the way, you should change your name....you're just asking for every scammer out there to steal your money

chevy44 is offline Member
    the smartest choice is to stick it out naturally, till you get older, but if your like me and every other ignorant kid out there your gonna say **** taht and do it anyways... so at least stick around al il bit, do some research and learn about post cycle therapy , anti estrogen and the importance of your diet/rest/training etc etc and then ask some ?'s.

flyguy7 is offline Associate Member
    Pretty good numbers for your size bro, and only being in high school. You'll have a great base for when you get more serious about lifting later on.

Thread Information