Thread: help please

sharp eye is offline New Member

help please

This is for the guys who play or played college football. I basically have the school that i am going to go to next year. its a d3 school but i am also sponsored in surfing and have some protential to make some pretty good money. but i really love playing football and want to play in college just wondering for those who play is it great as i imagine it would be. also the qb that starts their is a junior this year and is awsome i know cuz i went to some camps with him. havent really ever rode the pine before will it be miserable or is it not so bad. any info would be appreciated
    thanks

Thedudex2000 is offline Junior Member
    I also play football at the d3 level, and i can tell you that there is nothing like it. It doesnt matter what level you are playing football at there will never be anytyhing like it. If you say you love football then you had better go for it. Because one day you may be sitting down and ask yourself why you didnt do it, why you didnt take the risk. And you will regret it, go to the school go to camp and if you go through camp and dont like it then quit, and go surf, but you will always regret if you didnt take the shot you have.

As for riding the pine, thats what freshman have to do, pay your dues, and then one day your time will come, he is a junior, so he has 1 year left, do ur best to take that spot when he graduates

-dude-

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    Its not about riding the pine man, its about the team

Thedudex2000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    Its not about riding the pine man, its about the team

thats true too man, you will learn thate evryone has to pay their dues, and its not always about how much you play but you you are doin your own part to help the team in whatever capacity that may be

dude

Thread Information