Thread: Dick Mills

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member

Dick Mills

I was thinking about getting the Dick Mills system for my nine year old. I have heard some good things about it, just wondeing if anyone here is familiar with it?

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    I"m familiar with it....I played against his son Ryan in the Minor Leagues. I could be wrong but I thought his system had alot to do with overweighted and underweighted balls? If it were my son, I wouldn't let him throw anything over 6oz, and under 4oz. If you have any other questions I would be more than willing to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Theedge
    I"m familiar with it....I played against his son Ryan in the Minor Leagues. I could be wrong but I thought his system had alot to do with overweighted and underweighted balls? If it were my son, I wouldn't let him throw anything over 6oz, and under 4oz. If you have any other questions I would be more than willing to help you out.
    Actually Mills is totally against using weighted balls. He speaks in detail on his site about how many arms he feels they have ruined.

Thanks for the offer of help, I may take you up on it soon.

I went to his website and read his testimonial. The one thing that I noticed is that he mentions that 15k+ people are using his program since 2003. I don't know if that means he has changed his philosophy since he started teaching or not. I would bet that is program is pretty legit at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Theedge
    I went to his website and read his testimonial. The one thing that I noticed is that he mentions that 15k+ people are using his program since 2003. I don't know if that means he has changed his philosophy since he started teaching or not. I would bet that is program is pretty legit at this point.
    Thanks for taking a look at it. Much appreciated. I may hit you up via PM in the coming weeks if that is OK.

That would be fine

Thread Information