D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member

Hella inshape spring work out

my bud and i spent a summer at his dads house (this man is a fan of pain and likes hard work) he can up with the idea about TRACTOR TIRES. we got a smaller sized tire and a **** huge tire. the smaller one we hooked a rope about 7-10 yards long and a weight lifting belt too it. we marked off 40 yards up a great hill (assfault do not use grass). and ran it up hill,started at 3 sets and worked our way up too 5 also they were timed (very important).we ran it every mon, wensday, and fri. this is hell for about a week mabey 2 but the resluts are GREAT. along with that we took the bigger and i do mean bigger, tire and did the same hill, but we flipped it. this does not need to be timed but takes alot of effort, we did it every tues and thurs. it burns more but don'ts have the throwing up effects as the running. guys with a good workout, some long distance running not over 3 miles, and some agility drills. you will be in Great shape for fall ball. atleast i was. Great shape

Let me know what you think....

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    If you are a highschooler then fine but it aint going to put any size on you... probably just make you mean as hell

I don't really know but throwing bales is probably better for you, if you want to do old fashioned ****. That will make your core very strong but as for anything else its not worth it, the weight room is much better

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    If you are a highschooler then fine but it aint going to put any size on you... probably just make you mean as hell

I don't really know but throwing bales is probably better for you, if you want to do old fashioned ****. That will make your core very strong but as for anything else its not worth it, the weight room is much better

of couse stick to the weight room, but this has nothing to do with that, im not talkin about size, just inshape as hell, i have never been more inshape. but if you misunderstood me(keep in the weight room also) thats a given brotha

College

but hey thanks for the reply

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    ok i gotcha now yah a friend of myn told me to do that, its kinda dumb though because by the first game of the season you will lose all that conditioning and be conditioned how your coaches condition you... I always just did enough in the past to come in and it be fairly easy to get through conditioning, We allways ran a ****load but the last 3 games i got cramps in my calves, I don't know if being in great shape has much to do with staying away from cramps.

I do disagree however on the long distance. Long distance is not good for football, anything over 800 meters is too much, high volume of sprints is what one should be doing like 20-40yd dashes with short rests in between, box jumps, agility footwork, stuff like that increses your work capacity. A college coach said it was chasing two rabbits if your wanting to run long distances and put on size, speed.

amen..

Bump... what do you guys thing...???

Thread Information