225 11 reps
    315 max
    Squat
    have no clue.....4something
    1329 yards 186 carries
    135 tackles

D-1A possible?......are we on track?......I think we need more speed

?

I don't know why you are on this websight if you are not considering your son do steroids . But if he does do steroids, considering he is 16 or 17, he could experience substantial penis growth.

Therefore, if football doesn't pan out for him big time, he could always get a good sugar daddy.

Yes, with steroids, if his stats are truly what you say they are is a possibility for DI

Badgerman is offline Banned
    If a side is penis growth........I'll be placing a BIG order soon.......noob

cman56 is offline New Member
    what state and division is your sons high school in

Tx......

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gottabejuiced
    I don't know why you are on this websight if you are not considering your son do steroids . But if he does do steroids, considering he is 16 or 17, he could experience substantial penis growth.

Therefore, if football doesn't pan out for him big time, he could always get a good sugar daddy.

Yes, with steroids, if his stats are truly what you say they are is a possibility for DI
    was there a point to your posting in this mans thread? As i do not see one at all. Keep your opinionated bullshlt to yourself, this web site is not only about the use of steroids. It is about all aspects of a healthy lifestyle, including diet, exercise, and well in this forum...football.

Unless you are posting a legitimate quesiton, or are trying to help somebody, stay in the lounge or STFU!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Badger,

Very Impressive. I was a bit taller at 5'11 same lifts comparably, only 175lbs tho. Defensive middle linebacker. I got looked at by regional schools and UMASS but didn't have the mass ie: bulk. Pissed me off hurt my little feelins and I screwed up and took none of the regional offers. ( foolish pride) He's got a full year left. They gotta be eyeballin him right now IMO. This thing is like packaging the coach needs to send out films on him . If he won't YOU do it. Get proactive and aggressive start sending out tapes and callin coaches. IMO No one did that for me I feel I might have had better exposure, I know I would. Look at all those small time college players in the NFL today that are GREAT! Screw D1 push for it........ but get what you can and let him excel from there.

Vic

Thanks for the help vic......I just don't want him to go to a school that's out of his league and be riding the pine.......better D-1AA and playing...... than D-1A and being a tackling dummy.
    I wish he were 5'11" but heck......what are you gonna do?.....i read these guys trying GH and letrozole etc etc .......I just haven't seen any literature that shows a final height increase with all the stuff.......have you?

No but as far as I'm concerned GH is not a big negative I'm 6-0 now. 6-2" (in heels) lol!
    I would look into it. I wish I had done some things differently. I agree I would play down and excel . Let him shine and develop, if he has it they will see it he will get a shot at the big time. Keep learning here tho you will need all of this if he wants to keep up in college , sick but true. That's the way it is.

I really think if AS was kept out of major league athletics they would leave us alone, but it's too late for that now.

The only literature that scared me was the one about heart enlargement with AAS and GH use at the same time

JJEB2 is offline Member
    those are very impressive # and you are from texas where football is held very high. one question is he a junior bc he should be getting exposure by now?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    oh well didn't read the title. he is a junior. i think colleges would be making contact and letter for him. i started to get junk mail as a soph and then after my season they unofficially sent me letters. then junior year they send books and things to fill out. he should be getting some looks and if not start making highlight films and get them out.

Badger, pick one or the other. Size Height isn't as big a deal as it used to be IMO. Mass is where it's at and speed. At some point he will stop growing have you seen a doc to see if he thinks he's done growing? I was almost done as a senior but not quite, coulda been 6-4 who knows? (with some help)

Vic......I'll do that......I can shoot an x-ray of the growth plates and see where we're at........thanks again bro

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a pretty good athlete hes got potential to be a D-1 recruit, get that 40 down more more tenth of a sec and send him to some combines mainly the Nike combines. and there should be atleast 2 or 3 regional schools offering. and by all means send tapes out to every school u think of. thats where I messed up coming out of highschool

He should go to DI. If he doesn't get a scholarship big deal, he can walk on to a DI school. There is just no way the coaches would say "No, you only rushed for 1300 yards, you are not big enouph, you only weigh 220-240, and you only lift between 700-800 in the squat, and only bench 455-550. And your 40 time, no thats not good enouph at 4.35-4.5, we just have too many people who are only running 4.7s, and maxing out around 330 in the squat, with 275 lb benchs and that weigh 185 or less, we don't want you in our offensive backfield, especially not on the scout team"

Hell, that guy from BYU that won the running back of the year award was only running a 4.7 with a 255 max bench.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

Former D1 player

First , I believe you should get him to a playing weight of 220. Second if he plays any other sports and does not have a chance in hell of getting a scholarship in that sport why bother. Trust me I signed and then injured myself in basketball which required knee surgery. I lost alot from that and never fully came back 100%. He has a long time before his senior football season. Get your hands on a workout program from a college with a top Strength coach (write them ,some will send you one). If you make a highlight reel be sure to also send 3 of his best games(full length). Any one can make themselves look good when you cut the tape. I would send d3,d2,d1aa, and D1. Do not just send to all the top schools spread it out see what they reply back . Signing day is Feb 2 I believe so coaches are busy as hell right now .So take this time to get organized with tapes and a letter showing his interest with his stats and accomplishments. Then send it Mid - Feb when everything is getting back to normal and they start focusing on next year. I know your shooting high cause you want him to go D1, but what you want to do as a father is get him a full ride anywhere(free education). Ill tell you its alot easier after that first school offers you .Then it puts pressure on the other schools to make a offer if they really like him. If everything goes well he will get some coaches come watch him during spring ball. I would also suggest going to some camps this summer. I hope this help just make him eat and train hard.
    P.S. what are his grades? What is his ACT OR SAT scores? Do this when he gets back to school fill out NCAA Clearing house you have to qualify to be elgible.
    Last edited by heckler45_2000; 12-29-2004 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    First , I believe you should get him to a playing weight of 220. Second if he plays any other sports and does not have a chance in hell of getting a scholarship in that sport why bother. Trust me I signed and then injured myself in basketball which required knee surgery. I lost alot from that and never fully came back 100%. He has a long time before his senior football season. Get your hands on a workout program from a college with a top Strength coach (write them ,some will send you one). If you make a highlight reel be sure to also send 3 of his best games(full length). Any one can make themselves look good when you cut the tape. I would send d3,d2,d1aa, and D1. Do not just send to all the top schools spread it out see what they reply back . Signing day is Feb 2 I believe so coaches are busy as hell right now .So take this time to get organized with tapes and a letter showing his interest with his stats and accomplishments. Then send it Mid - Feb when everything is getting back to normal and they start focusing on next year. I know your shooting high cause you want him to go D1, but what you want to do as a father is get him a full ride anywhere(free education). Ill tell you its alot easier after that first school offers you .Then it puts pressure on the other schools to make a offer if they really like him. If everything goes well he will get some coaches come watch him during spring ball. I would also suggest going to some camps this summer. I hope this help just make him eat and train hard.
    P.S. what are his grades? What is his ACT OR SAT scores? Do this when he gets back to school fill out NCAA Clearing house you have to qualify to be elgible.
    He's strictly football and runs track.......as long as they let him lift 3-4 days a week. A couple of coaches from D-1AA schools have requested tapes and grade transcripts from a camp they saw him at last summer. I'm working on getting a Nike camp referral. He changes up his training regimen every few weeks or so......and does it all on his own......really self motivated. He wants to be at 210 for his senior year.......as long as its below 10% BF that's fine with me.......220 might be a stretch to do natural. He running with some older guys that are faster than him right now which is great since it is a great motivator.......lots of 10,20,30,60, stadium stairs and hills. One guy is a D-1 wideout and another is a senior favored to win state 4a track.....there's NOTHING like good competition to elevate performance.
    I'm working on getting the tapes together.
    His grades are great .....3.7 gpa
    Thanks for the help and encouragement guys!!

I like that last post. There is nothing like other players at a high skill level to motivate. That is why I feel so strongly about being far better off going as a walk on to D1. If he just does the juice you really don't have any clue how much he will improve physically. Its just a matter of getting exactly the right steroids , at safe doseages, and beating the tests.

I wish I could help you on that part.

The DI players who are starting all beging juicing by the age of 19. Usually they start juicing junior year in high school.

From my experience in a southern ca. JC, its all about size and strength at higher levels. I played on a team that had 5 guys running under 4.5

This was nothing at all like DI. I

There is no way anyone is going to go anywere in football without steroids , its not humanly possible unless they run 10.4 or faster 100M, or play QB.

What I meant to say above is that its really a huge waste of time trying to make it naturally. By the time you have trained a couple of years naturally you are going to plateua. It doesn't really matter how old you are.

I saw steroids at the JC level, and these guys couldn't even be compared to D1AA let alone proffesional football.

From my experience training naturally all my life, there is no way you can lift heavy weights i.e. squat 500 for reps, and then go out and sprint a day or two later. You just can't recover as fast as you need to. I was an elite lifter, and a good sprinter. I had the strength and speed, and skill. I just couldn't stay healthy. People on steroids are getting the effects of increased strength of not only muscles, but also tendons, and other connective tissue. So when you have extreme levels of strength naturally, you are not getting the connective tissue strength as you would with steroids. I could go on and on and make enouph points to fill up a few pages of why you NEED steroids.

Let me sum it up, the media and the business of big time college and pro football has the general public convinced that their drug testing eliminates all the "cheaters". Its all marketing at the highest level, big business marketing.

Or, I could just say if I had it to do all over again, I would have started juicing at 16. Cause the last 10 years of training have been a total waste. (training naturally)

Thread Information