biggie_mo is offline New Member

speed, quickness, and power

Whats up yall. i was woundering if anybody could help me out.. i want to know how i can increase my speed, quickness, and power.. First of all im 5"9 235/240 and i play ol/dl.. I want to be full back next season so if i could get any info or any type of workouts that would be awsome.....also i was considering taking Clentbuterol,winstrol , and primobolan in the off season to help gain speed and cut weight.. would that be a good stack???
    Last edited by biggie_mo; 11-24-2004 at 10:20 PM.

Thedudex2000 is offline Junior Member
    Check out the west coast workout that is listed on the football forum, That workout is ****in great, you will see amazing gains everywhere, give it a look

dude

thanks alot

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Make sure you are doing a lot of explosive and speed excersizes. I am currently in the process going from D-End to outside linebacker so I know how you feel. I'm doing a lot of agility and sprints because I need to get my 40 down and become much more explosive. My squats have gotten sky high and my speed is being reflected from that.

As for a cycle, I am going to be running a prop only cycle soon, but I am not sure what you would want to run. I highly suggest going to the steroid questions board and asking them. The experienced guys there will tell you excactly what to do if you tell them what you want. Make sure your specific and they'll tell you whatsup. Good luck bro!

thanks alot lb55blitz that helps alot bro... and good luck on the outside linebacker spot

biggie_mo

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are doing explosive movements (sprinting, jumping, throwing, etectera), then you should stay away from winny, which is notorious for increasing the chances of the user suffering tendon/ligament injuries.

Thread Information