Thread: Help Needed

spyder50 is offline New Member

Help Needed

Hello everyone I am looking to take some gear in the off season and I would like some advice. I am 5'11 150lbs and play WR/DB and I am looking to increase my size, strength, and speed/explosiveness. What would be the most effective stack to help me achieve my goals?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    food food and food......stay away from steroids ......you're one skinny bastard at those stats. Eat lots of food, but clean....drink plenty of water, and have a good training routine.

spyder50 is offline New Member
    thank you wolfyEVH are there any certain types of foods that you would recommend?

cornfedcountryboy is offline New Member
    Maybe you should start eating with your O-line, no seriously just make sure you are getting alot of calories and maybe look into getting a meal replacement powderto make it easier to get all the calories that you need.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cornfedcountryboy
    Maybe you should start eating with your O-line, no seriously just make sure you are getting alot of calories and maybe look into getting a meal replacement powderto make it easier to get all the calories that you need.
    great idea, hang around them linemen for a while, they'll show you how to eat. just stay away from sugar and stuff. you seem like you dont gain weight very easy, so i wouldnt worry about eating too much.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    food food and food......stay away from steroids......you're one skinny bastard at those stats. Eat lots of food, but clean....drink plenty of water, and have a good training routine.
    This is some of the best advice I think I've seen on AR

.....keep it up bro

Thread Information