Thread: Need Help!

Proof187 is offline New Member

Need Help!

I'm new here and am in need of help. I'm 5'9 192 lbs and 18 yrs old. I'm currently a seniorin hs and played OLB this past season cause i needed to but i'll be playing SS in college and am looking to get stronger, put on about 15 lbs and cut down my 40 time to around a 4.3 or a low 4.4. My last maxes were 300 bench, 470 squat, 290 powerclean, 450 deadlift, and a 4.5 40. All this w/o roids. I have a year to improve my maxes because i wont be playing this year due to a problems with my ligaments in my neck and shoulders but i will be playing at a JC as a sophmore. If anyone could give me some advice on some good football stacks i could use i would greatly appreciate it.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    a solid diet and training routine, no joke...........IMO, you should be at least 21 years old to take steroids .......

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    WolfyEVH is right but if your like me and are gonna do it anyways !! listen up ! i started when i was 17 with just a cycle of deca and ive done 2 more cycles since then and ive put on 50+ pounds and a great strenght increase and i know how important football is !! so you want a stack and you havent taken anything before well the most popular i know for football would probably DECA 1/wk at 300 mg and test cyp 250 at 500 mg 1/wk and you would probably want to take this for about 10 weeks and jump start the first 4 wks with 30-50 mg of DBOL you will get good gains and strenght and you will still be able to keep your 40 time plus with this cycle you will minimize Side effects and maximize results which im sure you would want! and dont forget the most important thing of all! a PCT when your done clomid and nolva will do just fine

Proof187 is offline New Member
    Thank for the advice pyschomab. I'm still gonna research some more and make sure it's something i wanna do.

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    WolfyEVH is right but if your like me and are gonna do it anyways !! listen up ! i started when i was 17 with just a cycle of deca and ive done 2 more cycles since then and ive put on 50+ pounds and a great strenght increase and i know how important football is !! so you want a stack and you havent taken anything before well the most popular i know for football would probably DECA 1/wk at 300 mg and test cyp 250 at 500 mg 1/wk and you would probably want to take this for about 10 weeks and jump start the first 4 wks with 30-50 mg of DBOL you will get good gains and strenght and you will still be able to keep your 40 time plus with this cycle you will minimize Side effects and maximize results which im sure you would want! and dont forget the most important thing of all! a PCT when your done clomid and nolva will do just fine
    Meadhead... Why in gods name would you tell a football player to take Deca ? No you shold NOT take deca and dbol . Deca stays in your system and is detectible for 18 months! The only cycle i would advise for a football player on his first cycle would be test prop only, or test prop and anavar .

wolf97 is offline New Member
    agreed on the prop and var. winny is good to stack on too, but can cause joint problems.

Thread Information