skribbble is offline Member

Getting my 40 timed.

Getting my 40 timed on tuesday at about 7pm. Few questions for you guys.

1. How many days should i rest up and just stretch and stuff before the test?

2. What should i eat the day of the test to ensure that i feel light and have energy also.

thanks

flyguy7 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't say you really need to rest a matter of days at all before the test. Get in a solid meal with plenty of carbs with enough time before the run and you're set. I'm a sprinter in track and as far as 55m or 100 m dashes I really don't give a **** what I eat, I'm lazy and figure it won't make much difference.

skribbble is offline Member
    Um why wouldnt rest make a difference? I run on no rest and run alot different times then when i run on 3 days rest. Also if you dont care what you eat you mean to tell me you will run the same on an empty stomach and if you ate a whole pizza?

flyguy7 is offline Associate Member
    well obviously don't do a heavy workout(running or leg work) the day before. And I said make sure you eat something a good with enough time to get it settled before you run. But honestly as far as a 40 goes, i'm not sure you have to be very picky about whatever that meal is. It's not a marathon

Thread Information