Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: i need help

  1. #1
    Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    83

    i need help

    i am a freshman college football player. i play d-end and am 6'2 215lbs. my coach wants at 240lbs by May. What steroid should i take. i have heard dianabol . but when i looked at the novice cycles it suggested testosterone . When i read about test it sayed not to start out on test. what should i do.

  2. #2
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    cycle experience? age? i am figuring u are 18-19. also will u get tested?

  3. #3
    boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    290
    what division are u playing fiest of all

  4. #4
    Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    83
    I play D-2. I am 20. I am not really worried about the drug test, I just need to get bigger faster and stronger quick. My speed right now is 4.7's. I want to get bigger and stronger while improving my forty.

  5. #5
    Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    83
    I have never cycled before and quite honostly don't really know what to take or what to stack.

  6. #6
    Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    83
    I mean I don't really know what steroid does what.

  7. #7
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble1251
    I mean I don't really know what steroid does what.
    You need to start doing some reading bro, use the search button. Now you undertsand that even if you use gear, unless you workout seriously hard and eat 3000+ calories a day nothing will happen. Most people will advise you to get your diet and workout routine in order, this will definitly help you grow naturally and at 20 I would stay away from the gear for a couple more years yet but thats your decision.

    Having said all that the best first cycle would be 300mg of Test E or Test C per week for twelve weeks followed by PCT (look it up). The consensus generally is Test only for a first cycle.

  8. #8
    Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    83
    Sean I appreciate your reply but I was reading about test c and test e and this is what I copied from the steroid profiles "Those who take megadoses of Testosterone enanthate will already feel an enormous pump in their upper thighs and calves when climbing stairs. Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect." Also I tried to look up PCT on the site and the web and found nothing.

  9. #9
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble1251
    Sean I appreciate your reply but I was reading about test c and test e and this is what I copied from the steroid profiles "Those who take megadoses of Testosterone enanthate will already feel an enormous pump in their upper thighs and calves when climbing stairs. Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect." Also I tried to look up PCT on the site and the web and found nothing.
    Unfortunately that is very, very out of date. The fact is that Test is the best thing to use first off. And you arnt taking mega doses either, 300mg is very light. Do a search on "First Cycle" and you will see a million recommendations and I gaurantee they will all have Test in them in one form or other. Seach on "PCT" you will get a million of those as well but here is a start Pheedno's PCT and http://bodybuilding.com/fun/jon13.htm

  10. #10
    boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    290
    hey bro since its ur first cycle I would say take Test E 500mgs/wk for 12 wks this will put some good size on you. But if ur gonna do a cycle u need to hurry up a do it b/c u dont want to be on a cycle when spring ball roles around

  11. #11
    Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    83
    Thanks alot for the help guys

  12. #12
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    hey bro since its ur first cycle I would say take Test E 500mgs/wk for 12 wks this will put some good size on you. But if ur gonna do a cycle u need to hurry up a do it b/c u dont want to be on a cycle when spring ball roles around
    LMFAO

  13. #13
    boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    290
    whats funny ???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •