Thread: d 3 recruiting

sharp eye is offline New Member

d 3 recruiting

Just wondering if it is normal to get a lot of questioniares in the mail. Just asking like my size and position and stuff like that. does this mean that they are recruiting me? also i know different schools recruit differently but when ya'll were getting recruited were you getting a lot of phone calls or more stuff in the mail.
    just wondering about this and i know a lot of the people on this board play or played college football.
    thanks

JJEB2 is offline Member
    the questionaires are just the start. then you start getting calls and visits and then you visit the actual schools. that is how most work unless you are a prime target and they want you they will do anything under the sun but most is regulated by ncaa.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp eye
    Just wondering if it is normal to get a lot of questioniares in the mail. Just asking like my size and position and stuff like that. does this mean that they are recruiting me? also i know different schools recruit differently but when ya'll were getting recruited were you getting a lot of phone calls or more stuff in the mail.
    just wondering about this and i know a lot of the people on this board play or played college football.
    thanks
    Make sure you hit some camps where there will be coaches from the schools you're interesed in......

thanks
    Make sure you hit some camps where there will be coaches from the schools you're interesed in......

thanks

thanks

thanks

Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member
    I am a freshman and play for a d2 school. My coach sent out some cards with my stats height weight forty etc... If they are interested they will call you and maybe come see you and ask for a highlight or game film. If you impress them they will more than likely set up an official visit. Thats when you talk to them about what they will offer you as far as scholarships, if you have been offered before by another school tell them who and how much. If you are going to make another visit somewhere after that one tell them. If they want you bad enough they will either meet or beat those other offers.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    first u get questionairs then phone calls will come in if a school is interested in u. There are certain dates that coaches can contact u dont know the dates u might wanna check out ncaa.org they have all the rules about recruiting

Thread Information