Jackson111 is offline Banned

More...guys that are pansys in NFL

Okay look at Brian Bosworth. One of the meanest linebackers in college of his era. The guy is not on juice now and he looks like he is dying of AIDS compared to his old self.

Jose Canseco is 6'4"- 6'5" and 240 lbs. On GH and steroids . You are going to tell me that Linemen who are 6-2 330 are not on ANYTHING?

Bo Jackson, another guy totally juiced and GHed out of his mind no doubt. Go down the list, anybody who is a statistical leader is probably on massive dosages of drugs. If Jackson was juiced and GHed, then without them he would have been under 200 and probably running a 4.5 40. He may not have even played in the NFL without the drugs.

If Canseco admits that he was on the drugs and couldn't have even played in the majors without them...

Lets talk drug programs, dosages, types, synergistics, periodization. **** everything else. This is steroid .com

ProPayne7 is offline New Member
    you cant say pansy and nfl in the same sentence.

are you in the nfl? didnt think so.

Is Brian Bosworth someone who could play in the NFL without steroids ? The skinny guy on best **** sports show? NO, absolutely no chance.

Why is it every post you are bashing someone else in the NFL? A note to you... You are seroiusly making yourself look very immature. One comment about this or that is one thing. Thread after thread is making it look like your obsessed.

Nearly every post you have made since you have been here is something to the nature that athletes are all pieces of trash that can't get up and take a dump without using steroids . I don't think your going to find a lot of people that will disagree with the fact that mostly everyone is using,but you are seroiusly getting to a point where you have nothing other to say then pro sports=steroids. Let it go man....

BIGp4 is offline Associate Member
    man id like to see you go against linebackers at 250 pounds and then try and get up the next day and move or even by wensday when they have to start practicing again
    Give them a break

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGp4
    man id like to see you go against linebackers at 250 pounds and then try and get up the next day and move or even by wensday when they have to start practicing again
    Give them a break
    Oh you just wait man, all he has to do is pop a few pills and he's gonna be a pro-bowler.

Seriously though I think he has mental problems.

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    There are other things to talk about on here about football besides how everyone ABSOLUTELY KNOWS how almost everyone in the NFL is juicing.
    How does talking crap about people that make millions of dollars a year benifit any of us?

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    There are other things to talk about on here about football besides how everyone ABSOLUTELY KNOWS how almost everyone in the NFL is juicing.
    How does talking crap about people that make millions of dollars a year benifit any of us?
    Word...

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    But i do see were you guys are comming from...its just some people choose to refuse the fact that over half the guys today in the nfl or on something. But on the other hand it's pretty much impossible to survive on the field without em. So i dont blame them for taking them its their bodys they can do whatever they want to them and so can you.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    why are you so obsessed with this

Its just amazing

You still don't really see the improvement skill wise I don't think.

Training naturally for years I can tell that there can be unbelievable transformations in bodybuilding and athleticism. Stuff can happen that you would think was only possible with performance enhancing drugs.

I have a couple of athletes who are just surreal, never done steroids , but trained highly scientifically and have put up stats that most elite athletes on performance enhancing drugs rarely reach. I am getting into the pharmaceutical phase and from what I am seeing they are going to blow the lid off this whole thing even further.

Here is another example;

Kellie White. Female sprinter. She never won a title in high school, or (if my source is correct) In college she never won a conference title or any other NCAA title. Then at the age of 26 she is going nowere, and decides to get on an advanced performance enhancing drugs and advanced training program and BAM she is wins the WORLD championship within 1 YEAR.

So just imagine what football would look like without the drugs. The NFL wouldn't even be at the level of the highest high school teams like Long Beach Poly High, and Mater Dei high in CA. (and these teams both have lots of players on performance enhancing drugs)

How could it? These schools send scores of players to DI schools, and almost all of them using drugs to aid their game.

This stuff would be **** fun to just take and make the body do unreal things for recreation. I don't wasnt to disrespect anyone here, sorry if I got a little excited.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    jackson post a pic for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson111
    The NFL wouldn't even be at the level of the highest high school teams like Long Beach Poly High, and Mater Dei high in CA. (and these teams both have lots of players on performance enhancing drugs)

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry.

HHHHAAHAHAHAAAA!

So just imagine what football would look like without the drugs. The NFL wouldn't even be at the level of the highest high school teams like Long Beach Poly High, and Mater Dei high in CA. (and these teams both have lots of players on performance enhancing drugs)
    ahhahahah your kidding right ???

Now watch 60 minutes tonight. They will have you convinced that 80% of MLB is not on roids, by the end of the show, you will think that only 5-7% are on them, because they will sit there and lie to you.

LOL

Long Beach Poly has sent 24 players to DI schools in 1 year. They have been ranked the #1 high school football team in the nation several times. Long Beach is one of the easiest places to score roids, or another other drug you could ever want.

This ****ing rules.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    kind of off topic, what years did bosworth play in college. is that the guy who just absolutely deflated once he turned pro

The Boz won the first 2 Butkus Awards, played 84, 85, and 86. The number 4 draft pick in the 87 draft. Ran a 4.5 40 at 250 lbs.

Take a look at him now, he like almost all other NFL guys is absolutely nothing without the roids.

Noones denying that Professional athletes are on roids man
    It kind of hard to compete at that level without them?
    but to say a bunch of highschool kids are as good as nfl players is ridicolous
    the nfl players play at a higher calibre and have just played the game way longer
    Last edited by BIGp4; 02-16-2005 at 05:51 PM.

general31 is offline Associate Member
    Jackson I am not trying to flame dude but u are so F**k'in nieve it is pathetic. Look at Babe Ruth, he was an over weight drunk and he was the best B-ball player of all time. Who cares if half the MLB, NFL, or NHL are on roids. They all got to where they are by hard work. While that may have been inhanced by roids is true, they still worked there a$$ of to get where they are at. Fact is that we all want to see the biggest meanest toughest SOB's play these games. Who cares if these guys are using. Until all this s**t about roids in the media these guys were role models, now thats supposed to change because of roids, BULLS**T. I respect all pro players for what they do. Don't criticize them because u got cut from your ninth grade jv football team!

Look at the SuperPrep 25, there are guys squatting over 700 and benching over 500. They are 17-18 years old and so look at it this way;

They are either peaked on the roids at an early age, or they can just go on the steroids and GH and bench 900 and squat 1400 by the time they are out of college. But you won't see that happen, never did in the past...

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Is Brian Bosworth someone who could play in the NFL without steroids? The skinny guy on best **** sports show? NO, absolutely no chance.
    you are forgetting one important thing...age. also he is not working out twice a day like when he was a player. at 38 i dont do 1/10th the workout i had to do back in the day. not saying he did or didnt juice, chances are he did, but to compare him now to then is not fair.

man everyone knows most of them are on juice but noone really cares
    its their bodies and they can do whatever they want with it
    just drop it

cool, I won't post on it anymore

cool, I won't post on it anymore
    That's your best post so far.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More...guys that are pansys in NFL-football.gif  

Thread Information