Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The drugs literally are creating these athletes nothing else. You will never get it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gottabejuiced
    Cool, now go shoot some roids in your ass and see if you can make your low level Canadian girls soccer team.
    seeing as how you're in mass, how about we have a little meeting and talk this situation over? I'd love to work out with you, i mean, god, at 3% bodyfat, and lifting that much weight.. at that light.. you're really something

Man I gave you guys some really good information...

Its too hard to believe I know.

Ok Chris Adams, I am here in Boston getting ready for surgery on my knee wich I blew out partly because I was competing in a sport that was not a level playing field. I am here to get a really good doctor because my insurance wouldn't cover a good doctor in the area I live. And I am paying cash for it. Maybe that is why I am a little pissed off about the whole thing.

Here is how I got down to 3% bodyfat;

I would wake up in the morning after I got my 10 hours of sleep, and then eat my first meal; 1/2 cup oatmeal, 40 grams of whey protien, an apple, and 1 TBSP of Flaxseed oil.

Then I would make sure I got to the gym and trained with weights exactly 3 hours after I first woke up. Your body is at its energy peak 3 hrs. and 11 hrs after wakeup. And preferable gym workout would start 2 hours after first meal.

The workout would be something like; (this one the first workout of the week for this bodypart, the second workout of the week would contain sets 3 in the 3-4 rep range with 3 minutes rest followed by 4-6 sets of 10 with 1 min rest between sets. This was more for mass, the first workout of the week was more the strength workout. There was an advanced periodization program that I followed at different phases developed by none other then Tudor Bompa, it really increased my strength like crazy!

5 sets of 3 reps in Bent Rows (with 3 minutes rest between sets)
    3 sets of 6 reps shrugs (don't go too heavy or you can tear a bicep easily)
    3 sets of 4 reps seated Lat pulldowns
    4 sets of 6 Lateral DB raises, 1 minute rest between sets
    3 sets of 6 Bent Lateral DB raises 1 minute rest between sets

Then I would go home and eat my post workout meal of; (meal #2)
    6 oz. red meat, and 20 grams of whey protien with 1 TBSP olive oil, two medium sweet potatoes, and 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetables

Then my 3rd meal would be a Meal Replacement powder with around 11 grams of complex carbs, 40 grams of protien and less then 6 grams of sugar, with 1 TBSP of flaxseed oil.

Usually I would start my speed/football training sometime after this meal. (at least 1 1/2 hours, after)
    Then the next meal #4 would be; 1/2 cup oatmeal, 6 oz red meat, 1 TBSP of oil and 20 grams whey protien with a vegetable salad containing 6 different types of vegetables.

Then at least 2 hours after eating, I would do my PM weight session wich would be something like;
    5 sets of 3-4 Squats
    3 sets of 6 Stiff leg Partial deadlifts (lower the bar to one inch below bottom of patella tendon)
    4 sets of 10 1/3 front squats (use as much weight as possible)
    Then 4 sets of 6 seated leg curls
    All above with 3 minutes rest.
    Then I would do side bends with really heavy weights 6 sets of 10 1 minute rest
    Then I would have my 5th meal wich would be;
    2 medium sweet potatoes, 6 oz red meat, 20 grams of whey protien with 1 tbsp of safflower oil, and a cup of frozen vegetables.

Then my last meal would be 10 oz red meat with stir fried vegetables and as close to zero carbs as possible. Then I would go right to sleep.
    Supplements I was using daily ; Creatine 5g (after last workout with protien and vanadyle/chromium supplement) , HMB 4 grams, divided doses every 4 hours to stay in system all waking hours. Vanadyl Sulfate(before 3 of the meals), magnesium 300 mg 4x per day, Glutamine 2grams 6x day with meals, NAC 1 in morning one at night, Methoxyflavone/Ecydosterone 3x per day with meal containing red meat and protien powder. And I would usually take a synephrine supplement before first workout and before speed training. I always made sure I drank 120 oz. water every day wether training or not. I always made sure I never went more then 3 hours without protien, if the days plans were changed. (used MRBs)
    I was doing about 2-4 hours of sprinting, and speed training, (sprint specific elastic band training, ballistics, plyometrics, overspeed sprints, weighted agilities and sprints, and football agility drills and catching 5 days per week. Usually I spent around 2 1/2 hours just practicing catching, so that wasn't really that intense. But this would be substituted for cardio, or if you are into it you could do plyometrics, and ballistics for 40 minutes 3x per week and then a half hour cardio at the end)

So believe it or not the guy who gave me this program won a state title in Natural bodybuilding and was a previous training partner of Aaron Baker. And he currently goes to my gym believe it or not... I might have to get him after you guys if you don't start posting SOME useful information.

And this diet I believe will work for anyone if they can stand to follow it. Its a bitch. Sometimes your muscles will get flat, depleted of carbs, and you will have to eat everything in sight for a couple days just to fill them out with carbs.

This time I am just going use dextrose and see how that fills them out when they get depleted.

The sweet potatoes are kind of essential because they are a complex carb, and they are similiar to sugar, or at least it seems to quench a sweet tooth. If you are on this diet long enouph and follow it strictly enouph they start to taste like candy after a couple months.

Isn't that sick?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a medical student at BU. tell me when your surgery is and what hospital and i'll make a request to be an attending. I'll sit in. It'll be fun!

Ok Chris Adams, I am here in Boston getting ready for surgery on my knee wich I blew out partly because I was competing in a sport that was not a level playing field. I am here to get a really good doctor because my insurance wouldn't cover a good doctor in the area I live. And I am paying cash for it. Maybe that is why I am a little pissed off about the whole thing.

I would wake up in the morning after I got my 10 hours of sleep, and then eat my first meal; 1/2 cup oatmeal, 40 grams of whey protien, an apple, and 1 TBSP of Flaxseed oil.

Then I would make sure I got to the gym and trained with weights exactly 3 hours after I first woke up. Your body is at its energy peak 3 hrs. and 11 hrs after wakeup. And preferable gym workout would start 2 hours after first meal.

The workout would be something like; (this one the first workout of the week for this bodypart, the second workout of the week would contain sets 3 in the 3-4 rep range with 3 minutes rest followed by 4-6 sets of 10 with 1 min rest between sets. This was more for mass, the first workout of the week was more the strength workout. There was an advanced periodization program that I followed at different phases developed by none other then Tudor Bompa, it really increased my strength like crazy!

6 oz. red meat, and 20 grams of whey protien with 1 TBSP olive oil, two medium sweet potatoes, and 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetables

Then my 3rd meal would be a Meal Replacement powder with around 11 grams of complex carbs, 40 grams of protien and less then 6 grams of sugar, with 1 TBSP of flaxseed oil.

Usually I would start my speed/football training sometime after this meal. (at least 1 1/2 hours, after)
    Then the next meal #4 would be; 1/2 cup oatmeal, 6 oz red meat, 1 TBSP of oil and 20 grams whey protien with a vegetable salad containing 6 different types of vegetables.

Then at least 2 hours after eating, I would do my PM weight session wich would be something like;
    5 sets of 3-4 Squats
    3 sets of 6 Stiff leg Partial deadlifts (lower the bar to one inch below bottom of patella tendon)
    2 medium sweet potatoes, 6 oz red meat, 20 grams of whey protien with 1 tbsp of safflower oil, and a cup of frozen vegetables.

Then my last meal would be 10 oz red meat with stir fried vegetables and as close to zero carbs as possible. Then I would go right to sleep.
    Supplements I was using daily ; Creatine 5g (after last workout with protien and vanadyle/chromium supplement) , HMB 4 grams, divided doses every 4 hours to stay in system all waking hours. Vanadyl Sulfate(before 3 of the meals), magnesium 300 mg 4x per day, Glutamine 2grams 6x day with meals, NAC 1 in morning one at night, Methoxyflavone/Ecydosterone 3x per day with meal containing red meat and protien powder. And I would usually take a synephrine supplement before first workout and before speed training. I always made sure I drank 120 oz. water every day wether training or not. I always made sure I never went more then 3 hours without protien, if the days plans were changed. (used MRBs)
    I was doing about 2-4 hours of sprinting, and speed training, (sprint specific elastic band training, ballistics, plyometrics, overspeed sprints, weighted agilities and sprints, and football agility drills and catching 5 days per week. Usually I spent around 2 1/2 hours just practicing catching, so that wasn't really that intense. But this would be substituted for cardio, or if you are into it you could do plyometrics, and ballistics for 40 minutes 3x per week and then a half hour cardio at the end)

So believe it or not the guy who gave me this program won a state title in Natural bodybuilding and was a previous training partner of Aaron Baker. And he currently goes to my gym believe it or not... I might have to get him after you guys if you don't start posting SOME useful information.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Umm because football is about being better then everyone on the field. Yes big squats and lifts help you but its not about your lifts its about how you play the game.
    yes i know, thats what i was trying to prove by saying this

lifts are just a part of it, there is technique and intensity and i believe that is the key

skribbble is offline Member

5 sets of 3-4 Squats

He seems dedicated to his sport. reminds me of myself actually. I dont think he is trying to bash anything here just putting a point on how steroids effect ability to perform. Ive enjoyed the information he shared so far as he does bring up logical points and i would have to agree with him.

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    You cannot inject speed, agility, strength or power into anyone. You can only assist in their training to help them "improve" what they already have.
    He hasnt said that. All the people athletes he has brought into the arguement were good athletes to begin with. Times of 10.6 in the 100m is a fast time. So of course a fast time like that the person is obviously already doing amounts of speed, agility, and strength workouts. So when he roids up and continues the workouts, his results are going to be alot better. The nfl players he has also brought into the arguement, of course in highschool and stuff they were good players, but once they got on gear it was easier for them to make gains and become more explosive and fast just becuase they were mostly likely already doing similar stuff before gear. ALso im sure there training programs were constantly evolving and becoming more advanced which would only help there gains taht much more. Ive seen it first hand, i had a friend that ran a 4.8, then took winstrol and didnt do any speed training, only continued lifting and he ran a 4.5 the last week of his cycle. Of course he was a tard and blew his knee out during fball season because he took winny only but still the truth of the matter is that he did NO SPEED WORK and increased from a 4.8 to a high 4.5 just by roiding up and continued lifting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information