baseballplaya21 is offline New Member

any recommendations

I am a college baseball player, 6ft 185lbs, Ive been seriously thinking about taking a cycle but I dont know what kind I would need..I am not looking to put on 20lbs of muscle, but Im looking to just get ripped up and stronger, over the past couple of years I have been injury prone as far as coming off of shoulder surgery and being hampered by my hamstrings..my buddy was telling me that there is a steroid that prevents me from getting injured and recover quicker from the injuries...if anyone has any recommendations, please let me know...thanks fellas

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    well if your a college baseball player then your best bet is to use test, simply due to the fact that the detection times aint as long. you need to do a lil more research around this site before you really start concidering usin gear. good luck

baseballplaya21 is offline New Member

any recommendations

my good friend plays at a major D1 program and is pretty educated on cycles and informs me on stuff and it seems like you are pretty educated as well, for what I am looking for he says that I should go with winny as well as test. what would you say about that?

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    yes, that would be fine IMO. alotta people on here are goin to tell you that your first cycle should be test at 500mgs per week for 12 weeks. atleast you arent makin the mistake alotta people do and try to take winny by its self. i'd say go for it bro and good luck with your baseball. if u have any other questions dont hesitiate to ask either baseball wise or gear wise i do both. i play double A ball so i've been where you are now.

house20 is offline Junior Member
    yea on my team everyone does winny by itself and i dont understand...no1 has done research...i am most likely going to do my first cycle in the winter but after a while of researching...people can be stupid

Thread Information