skribbble is offline Member

Got tested in the 40 and other sprints!

Last time i tested it was september and my stats were something like this on grass. i weighed in at 165lbs. 5'9"
    40 - 4.50
    20 - 2.69
    10 - didnt test
    shuttle - 4.4 and 4.5

4 Months later i tested again and i really liked my results.
    Weight 188lbs, 5'9"

40 - 4.41 then 5 minutes later ran a 4.42
    20 - 2.52
    10 - 1.19 (I think that time is messed up might of missed or something)
    Shuttle - 4.07 and 4.09

Im very happy with the results but the only thing im mad about is my 40 time. My 2nd step on the first 40 wasnt the smoothest step ever i sorta stumbled but it wasnt anything bad, but still im sure it effected me .01 or something. ALso my left hammy has been sore and i felt it while i was running. So considering i ran a 4.41 while stumbling, and my hammy being sore as hell i was happy with the results but at the same time sad because i didnt hit a 4.3 like i new i could of.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    thats great man, 20lbs and dropping about .1 sec on the 40. very impressive. what have you been running between the two tests?

Ive been doin all kinds of sick ****. Basically anything and everything. Ill post a lifting and running workout later on if someone is interested. Plus i finally got my diet in order which helps i cant even explain how much. Before i became a member of the forum, i was under the impression that if you gained weight you would slow down. Therefore i would eat about 2 meals a day and my bodyfat was around 12-14% when i ran the 4.50. Now i figured out how to eat and what to eat and i eat aroudn 6-8 meals a day and have between 9-11 body fat i would assume. I love putting on weight but becoming more defined everytime i look in the mirror.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    that is impressive bro. i would like to see what u did bc i am currently out of school and have to train on my own so looking for some ****.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    definately interested in it bro. that would be great if you could show us what you did. did u cycle during training? if so, waht did you use?

Tribulus Terrestris is offline New Member
    Good job. Your speed would actually be more like a 4.25 or so. Grass times are not fair, you have got to be timed on turf. If you are running 4.42 on grass, that is unreal, very impressive.

Crazy sprinting man, keep up whatever you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    definately interested in it bro. that would be great if you could show us what you did. did u cycle during training? if so, waht did you use?
    All natural... Ive been taking supplements liek hmb and zma, nothing major. I also did 4 weeks of m1t and 4ad. But yeah if i run a 4.41 natural, i can only imagine what id run if i cycled prop or test e along with anavar and a little bit of winny. I dont think it would be fair!

Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    that is impressive bro. i would like to see what u did bc i am currently out of school and have to train on my own so looking for some ****.
    Alot of the speed came from my lifting. I actually turned the running days down. I used to run 4 days a week or so and lift 4 days a week and even sometimes lift and run on the same days. Now i lift M W F and run Tuesday and thursday and ive felt so much better.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    why are you working on you 40 time. you play college sports?

Nahh
    Last edited by skribbble; 06-17-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Free workouts nah

JJEB2 is offline Member
    thats a good lookin routine. what are box cleans and power shrugs? are power pulls the same as clean pulls? almost hangs just to chest area fast and explosive?

Box cleans are kinda the same as hang clean, but instead of holding it in your hands, you rest it on boxes. I rest it on these stands for it or stack step up things that people use for aerobic classes up and rest it on top. Stack it high enough so the bar with weight on it is about an inch above your knee. This way you cant really cheat with your pull and it forces you to use your hips and only your hips to get the weight up. You dont arch your back and use your arms at all which is sweet.

Power shrugs are when the bar is on the ground and you get down like powerclean, lift it and bounce it off your thighs and get your hips through it as if you were doing power clean but instead of pulling it up you just shrug it all in 1 motion.

power pulls you start in power clean stance, raise up steadily keeping chest out and stuff, bounce bar off your thighs using your hips and do a pull but dont get under it. Yes im assuming its the same as clean pulls.

If someone wants to see anything to more specific, like a full example of a lifting day or running day feel free to post here and ill write it out in specifics.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    why are you working on you 40 time. you play college sports?
    this is the football forum. . . .think REAAAAAAAAL HARD

dcb

Yeah div 1 football for me

JJEB2 is offline Member
    good **** skribble. i just started the method of declining and exploding up with dumbells and flat bench. sets with 120s was common now i am around 80's **** takes alot outta ya.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    also how does the set up with the squat jumps and bands work? we had a bear squat at our school and it was easy to do squat jumps. yesterday i was usin 135 just bb and jumping hahaha.

i put bands cris cross over my head and on my shoulders. They should be strapper around your shoulders and then just dangling to the ground. have someone put their feet in the other end, and put there feet on the ground. It will be as if the bands are in the ground and then strapped around your shoulders. Just do jumps like that. I dunno if you can see this picture, but something like this

JJEB2 is offline Member
    so almost like its gonna choke u?

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    All natural... Ive been taking supplements liek hmb and zma, nothing major. I also did 4 weeks of m1t and 4ad. But yeah if i run a 4.41 natural, i can only imagine what id run if i cycled prop or test e along with anavar and a little bit of winny. I dont think it would be fair!
    haha....funny what's considered "natural"...apparently it has not differentiated itself from "legal at one point" even if the stuff is a potent steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    so almost like its gonna choke u?
    Yup loop it over the sholders, you need 2 bands though and kidna like overalls or suspenders.

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    haha....funny what's considered "natural"...apparently it has not differentiated itself from "legal at one point" even if the stuff is a potent steroid.
    NO injectible i guess? I took m1t and 4ad when it was legal

Thread Information