LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

Walk-on testing?

Ok i'm walking on to a D1 team this spring. I'm wondering if when the NCAA comes around and tests, if the walk-ons are fair game for testing. I would really like to run some Test throughout spring ball and not have to worry about getting tested. If anyone has any ideas or experiences please tell.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    are you a transfer walk on or just a walk on? because i know alot of the time they always try to test transfer. i played d1aa ball and they sometimes test in the spring and sometimes they didn't

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i would run test susp and they give u a notice around 4-5 days. so just stop when u hear. i would say that u r not fair game due to the fact that in the beginning of the season u have to sit through meetings signing **** for the ncaa holding u liable for drug tests. therefore if you have not signed anything you are not liable to take the test.

cool, good deal. no i am not transfering form anywhere. im on prop right now, i guess if i dont have to sign anything, then im good to go. thanks bro

JJEB2 is offline Member
    yea bc they have to have ur permission and all u have said to coachs is that you want to walk on. u have not signed the papers in which it says they have permission to test you at anytime. the ncaa that is. the school is a whole nother thing. but personally i have never heard of a school doin test on their own. cost for a test is way too much and why would they want on eof their players to go down bc it will attract negative rep to the school and so on. so all in all i woul dsay u are fine for now.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Yes bro There gonna test you and you will have to sign the same papers everyone else signed once you offically make the team but you just wont have to sit in a meeting w/ the rest of the team and sign them. I kno b/c I played for a D-1aa school and my bestfriend tried to walk on in the spring and he was Juicing and as soon as we started spring ball he got tested and lost a year. So do what you want to but just be careful.

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    cool, good deal. no i am not transfering form anywhere. im on prop right now, i guess if i dont have to sign anything, then im good to go. thanks bro
    YOu taking prop alone? Im kinda interested in a prop only cycle just looking for some feedback...

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i am taking prop 150mg eod and halo while i diet down. prop is good because of the detection times and less bloat. test is test but since the detection time it benefits people who are tested.

jb1005 is offline New Member
    The NCAA can come when ever the **** they want. they can come every week if they want to. As for walkons, if your name is on the roster then they can test you.

IronBear is offline New Member
    They don't always give you 4-5 days. I have seen our coaches come in and tell guys on my team that they are getting tested the next day. Be careful, I advise juicing in the summer and make sure it is out of your system by camp.

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    all they do is test the walk ons and the redshirts. thats it

Quote Originally Posted by needmassx3
    all they do is test the walk ons and the redshirts. thats it
    haha what? no they can test whoever the hell they please, whenever the hell they please during any season.

know what you are talking about before you post, it could end up hurting someones career.

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member
    You cant get tested if you are not on the official roster. And they usually give you 24 hours notice before the drug test. If your not on the roster yet you should have nothing to worry about.

Thread Information