LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

Tren and NCAA regulations

Ok so I just got my list of NCAA banned drugs. I was looking through it and realized that trenbelone acetate (or anything that includes tren ) is not listed on the sheet. At the bottom of it there is a line that says related compounds, but I'm not really sure how specific that gets. If anyone knows if this could possibly be true that they don't test for tren, or have any other info, then please post. Thanks bros.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    see i have talked to people about this and have had people who were tested and it didn't show up. there also was a guy over at ology that said he knew for a fact that they don't test for it. people were a lil apprehensive.

Hmm... wow that's really interesting. Would be good to really know for sure. That stuff is some good shat.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    but testing is ****ed up bc sometimes they don't test for anabolic just coke, weed and other drugs. and vice versa. so its hit or miss

JJEB2 is offline Member
    41)(A) The term "anabolic steroid " means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids) that promotes muscle growth, and includes --

(i) boldenone ,
    (ii) chlorotestosterone,
    (iii) clostebol,
    (iv) dehydrochlormethyltestosterone,
    (v) dihydrotestosterone,
    (vi) drostanolone,
    (vii) ethylestrenol,
    (viii) fluoxymesterone,
    (ix) formebulone,
    (x) mesterolone,
    (xi) methandienone,
    (xii) methandranone,
    (xiii) methandriol,
    (xiv) methandrostenolone ,
    (xv) methenolone,
    (xvi) methyltestosterone ,
    (xvii) mibolerone ,
    (xviii) nandrolone ,
    (xix) norethandrolone,
    (xx) oxandrolone,
    (xxi) oxymesterone,
    (xxii) oxymetholone,
    (xxiii) stanolone,
    (xxiv) stanozolol ,
    (xxv) testolactone,
    (xxvi) testosterone,
    (xxvii) trenbolone , and

posted by chgolatin2 at VIP board

JJEB2 is offline Member
    thats the FDA list

Ok gotcha, good post.

Yea it doesn't say tren on the NCAA list, but it also says "and related compounds" on the bottom of the list. I guess it's kind of a toss up. Well I think I will stick to var and prop, seeing as how I know those will be out of my system by the season.

Ok yea I see tren is on the NFL list. Not worth taking the risk in the NCAA in my opinion. It was kinda a long shot, but unless I have really strong evidence, I don't think it's worth it.

skribbble is offline Member
    adderall is on the ncaa banned list also

showtime99 is offline New Member
    Anyone know if ncaa tests more than once for 1 semester-football div 1

JJEB2 is offline Member
    they have right to test at anytime but it usually happens fall and spring.

showtime99 is offline New Member

Testing 1-AA

I'm trying to say if they tested once already for spring will they test again this semester. Does anyone know of their team being tested twice in one spring semester.

Trafficdodger is offline New Member
    I;ve seen it happen twice in one semester. If you trust your trainer, you can give them the name of the drug as it appears on the label and have them submit it to a testing website. They'll (the website) will take a look at it and tell you if anything inside the compound it illegal by NCAA standards. If you don't trust your trainer, have a friend from another school send in a request...they can easily pinpoint your computer to see where the request comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafficdodger
    I;ve seen it happen twice in one semester. If you trust your trainer, you can give them the name of the drug as it appears on the label and have them submit it to a testing website. They'll (the website) will take a look at it and tell you if anything inside the compound it illegal by NCAA standards. If you don't trust your trainer, have a friend from another school send in a request...they can easily pinpoint your computer to see where the request comes from.
    The NCAA gives a list of banned substances to all athletes. It's very simple and you should know if what you are taking is illegal.

kmc
    kmc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime99
    I'm trying to say if they tested once already for spring will they test again this semester. Does anyone know of their team being tested twice in one spring semester.
    Back when I played (1996-2000) our KICKER, yes kicker, was tested three times lol within about a four month period starting spring of our sophmore year. This is why I have a hard time believing these tests are "random" because some coaches (I don't know if coaches had some sort of influence on how the NCAA draws names) knew that a lot of players were taking some sort of performance enhancing drug in the pre-season, and all our kicker was doing was smoking pot. It was very odd. As you know, NCAA can test whenever the hell they feel like it, even in the offseason. It was sure as hell funny watching our kicker stress out and consume 5 gallons of that cleansing tea crap over those four months. By the way he PASSED.

baller84 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime99
    Anyone know if ncaa tests more than once for 1 semester-football div 1

they only tested us once last year but confernce might test twice

Samson4 is offline New Member
    Metribolone isn't on any of the lists and neither is mestanolone. Does this mean they don't test for them?

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    I took tren during the season, and my cycle ended about a week and a half before I got "randomly" selected to piss. It's good they give you a 24 hour notice. I just drank a shitload of water...got up about every 2 hours and chugged a big glass of water. I passed fine...They just wondered why my pee was so clear at 6 in the morning...lol..Prob is, if you get too clear, they keep making you pee until your pee is dirty enough...They put it through some light thing to measure the particles in your piss. Make sure your not too clear I guess. Also, I wouldnt recommend tren for football anyways. I cramped like a bitch the whole time I was on. Cardio was way down and the coached bitched at me for being out of shape. He say there's no sense in being big if you can't catch the guy with the ball..Plus I was pulling muscles left and right. My advice, don't do tren for football..

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    I totally disagree with you bro I think tren is probably one of the best drugs in or out of season. Im on tren right now and Im in the best shape of my life and my strength and conditioning are 10 times better since i have been on. As far as pulling muscles you either weren't getting enough fluids or not stretching good enough. I took tren during camp last season and it really helped me alot with my strength and kinda helped me keep some weight during those 2 a days. Not trying to bash you bro just dnot agree.

shut'em down 52

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    I was under the assumption that they tested once per seasonal semester, and that the test required participating athletes from each sport whether it be inseason or offseason for that sport. I may be wrong but that was the way it was conducted at my uni.

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    check out this link.....I think it has what you are looking for.

http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/ed_o...d1_yr_faq.html

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8gear
    check out this link.....I think it has what you are looking for.

http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/ed_o...d1_yr_faq.html
    Not really, he wanted to know if tren was tested for. Not how they conduct the tests.

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Ok so I just got my list of NCAA banned drugs. I was looking through it and realized that trenbelone acetate (or anything that includes tren) is not listed on the sheet. At the bottom of it there is a line that says related compounds, but I'm not really sure how specific that gets. If anyone knows if this could possibly be true that they don't test for tren, or have any other info, then please post. Thanks bros.

I'm on tren right now and will be tested randomly in the next couple of weeks and I'm not sweating it. The test and the winstrol on the other hand...

Thread Information