Thread: Any1 Need

JJEB2 is offline Member

Any1 Need

well i am currently off this semester. played d1aa but was in trouble and some other bull****. so i took the semester off. any1 play d2 ball so i can play right off the bat that needs a linebacker on their team hahah?

ProPayne7 is offline New Member
    what state you live in

JJEB2 is offline Member
    mass will go anywhere. a 238 pound lb run a 4.6-4.7. strong and gettin much stronger

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    haha, yea thats real big for d2, nice. well i have some friends that play at grand valley state university. in michigan. back 2 back d2 champs, they didnt win this year tho. but just a suggestion. good luck.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    well to be honest idk what i am gonna do as of now. i am prob gonna play semi pro over the spring to get in ball shape again and just house on older guys and rip the laegue apart. kid said that they get looks every so often and since i have nuttin better to do i will try. from there it is up in the air.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    well to be honest idk what i am gonna do as of now. i am prob gonna play semi pro over the spring to get in ball shape again and just house on older guys and rip the laegue apart. kid said that they get looks every so often and since i have nuttin better to do i will try. from there it is up in the air.
    does playin semi-pro ball in the summer take away your ncaa eligability?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    thats the thing i have no idea. i know of a kid in mass that plays d1 aa ball and plays on the semi pro team. as far as i know its illegal. prior to playin ncaa football they ask in paperwork if you played amateur. but didn't stay what happens if u did as far as i remember. i could always just keep it really low. my ncaa eligibilty doesn't bother me too much bc i would being playin ball at a d2 d3 school and idk if i wanna do that. i am questioning what to do right now.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    thanks for the info

Thread Information