number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

info about football cycle

whats up guys, im a newb in this forum...
    im 5' 10" 185 , i play qb and im going to a d1 school next season, i want to really focus on getting my 40 time down but also increase my power. i dont care about size i just want to be stronger. obviosuly i have to deal with testing... any info and what to take in order to help me to reach my goals would be appreciated...
    j

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Check these places out. They've helped me out while doing research.

http://www.steroid.com/effect.php

http://www.steroid.com/detect.php

There is also a ton of other info in the left hand column of the steroids .com main page.

Also run a search. I just did one on (Football cycle) and some stuff came up.
    Last edited by BUBBA74; 03-04-2005 at 06:28 AM.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    bubba the detction times is a good link but i think the steroid effectiveness chart is off. steroids do different things to different people. some have no sides, some get better strength. i personally think its all real world experience. do your research and learn. as far as a first cycle. i would say test at a 250 mg-300 mg is a good start. to grow ur body doesn't need much more than that. since u will be tested and longer test esters have a detection time of 3 months i would suggest prop at 50mg ed or 100eod. that would be a suffice amount of test to increase strength which in hand will give u a better explosion. i have found that test is great for increasing explosivness. i ran sust for ten weeks and my vert jumped all the way up to 34" and i ran a 4.7 from a 4.9 comming out of high school. also i would no rely on the anabolics to do the work. you need to eat well, train hard and properly. in that case youy need to do explosive workouts with explosive movements ie cleans, box jumps and push press. when training for running plyos, speed ladder, resistance training. i would say there is plenty of research on the site to come up with a conclusion but i would say first cycle test enathate a 250 mgs a week.

Thanks JJEB2 i've been looking for that kind of info.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    wouldnt var be good?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    it would be good but its only his first cycle so imo its not worth it. he needs to see how he reacts to the prop first and go from there.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Bro, go check the steroid forum and research for yourself... I researched for 2 years b4 doing my first cycle which I'm on week 4 of right now...

general31 is offline Associate Member
    Guys this dudes birthday is August of 1986. I realy don't think a cycle is best for him IMO. I brought this up on his first post.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    true 18 is very young and ur body is not ready. u have enough testerone to create muscle. possibility of ****in ur body up. u have ur mind set hope u research prior and make the right decision. i ****ed up and did it real young.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    the thing is, its football. however he is a quarterback, but there are still benefits. juicing in football can be a huge advantage while doing so at a younger age, especially for linebackers and runningbacks (positions that need to be big, fast, quick etc.).

it comes down to personal preference, and if you are willing to take the risks.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i just thought i might need some help to be able to play on the same field as some of those big guys...i still definatly need to do a lot of research, thanks for the advice

100mg anadrol per day w1-4
    500mg test per week w1-13
    400mg EQ per week w1-12

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    400mg EQ per week w1-12
    bad cycle for a first time young user.

i suggest using this

test 500mg/wk
    anavar 40mg/ed

anavar is not toxic and is the safest for a "younger" user to use, as it does not close growth plates, or alter natural test production.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Test will close the growth plates......make sure you use letrozole with it.......and anavar will suppress eventually.....JMO

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    bad cycle for a first time young user.
    i suggest using this

test 500mg/wk
    anavar 40mg/ed

anavar is not toxic and is the safest for a "younger" user to use, as it does not close growth plates, or alter natural test production.
    yea i forgot about that ..stick to something like anavar or primo...

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    take some dbol !!

Lacrosse8 is offline New Member

bad reaction need help

last summer i decided to try somethin other than creatine and used test and after a couple of weeks during my season my legs starting feeling sore and tired i went to the hopital and they said i had a reaction with my kidneys not being able to break down a chemical in my body, so i stopped but know a new season is approaching and i need to find something to improve my speed i was thinking decca would it be smart if i did so? what should i do
    thanks

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Deca is soft as far as sides...except for the water retention...which does not help your speed any. Milk thistle will help with the kidneys and drink lots of water if you do the test.

skribbble is offline Member
    Deca is retarded, give you a huge bloat and not make you ripped. Also it stays detectible for over a year

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is detectible for a year and a half (18 months).

for a first timer, go with test only 300-500mg a week. their is no need to stack

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrosse8
    last summer i decided to try somethin other than creatine and used test and after a couple of weeks during my season my legs starting feeling sore and tired i went to the hopital and they said i had a reaction with my kidneys not being able to break down a chemical in my body, so i stopped but know a new season is approaching and i need to find something to improve my speed i was thinking decca would it be smart if i did so? what should i do
    thanks
    It would not be the test that your kidneys could not break down, seeing as how it is already in your body. Deca would be stupid, it bloats you and stays in your system for a long long time. Like I said before I reccomend anavar . I also suggest you do a low dose of test like D-END said. Honestly there is no need to take much more than the test but a low dose of anavar may be beneficial. Keep in mind the gear is not going to make you faster and stronger, the combination of training, gear, diet, and rest is what is going to make the big difference.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    400mg EQ per week w1-12

THAT IS AN AWFUL CYCLE....

Test Prop and Test Prop only seem like the logical choice to me...

IMO 18 is not too young. But anything younger is no good..

wickqb is offline Junior Member

Question

hey guys, I am also a quarterback.. I have a different situation though. I am 25, I went to college right after highschool but had a serious of accidents. I tore my ACL freshman and sophomore year, I left to rehab, and I walked on at florida atlantic. There I tore my Achilles tendon. After 4 surgeries in four years I returned to the game I LOVE! Although it is proving very difficult with my nagging injuries. I have tried one cycle of Eq and Test. Work well, but I need DECCA to help me recover and help with ligaments, tendons and inflamation. IS THERE A MASKING AGENT? Need some help! I might add I don’t care about size and I am the strongest on the team already. 355lbs on hangcleans, 405lbs on bench, 515lbs on squats. Please write back
    Last edited by wickqb; 03-29-2005 at 01:26 PM.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    im kinda in the place this guy is in. I am an outside linebacker so i need speed and power, little size wouldnt hurt either. I know that juicing is bad with my test levels being higher at this age, but is there anything you would recomend that will boost test levels a bit without much harm? You know like trib or something? I dont wanna hit any juice if there is another way. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    THAT IS AN AWFUL CYCLE....

Test Prop and Test Prop only seem like the logical choice to me...

IMO 18 is not too young. But anything younger is no good..
    LMAO! what you dont think 100mg ED of drol is good for a beginner?

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickqb
    hey guys, I am also a quarterback.. I have a different situation though. I am 25, I went to college right after highschool but had a serious of accidents. I tore my ACL freshman and sophomore year, I left to rehab, and I walked on at florida atlantic. There I tore my Achilles tendon. After 4 surgeries in four years I returned to the game I LOVE! Although it is proving very difficult with my nagging injuries. I have tried one cycle of Eq and Test. Work well, but I need DECCA to help me recover and help with ligaments, tendons and inflamation. IS THERE A MASKING AGENT? Need some help! I might add I don’t care about size and I am the strongest on the team already. 355lbs on hangcleans, 405lbs on bench, 515lbs on squats. Please write back
    Some advice i wouldnt post the school you play at if you plan on roiding up and letting the forum know about it. never know who is reading it. Um deca would be bad to take for obvious reasons. Colleges test for masking agents so i wouldnt use one. Strongest on the team as a quarterback? Team must be pretty weak or something. INjuries... Do you stretch? If you have problems getting injured try some yoga daily to get you stretched out.

Thread Information