Thread: Jose Canseco

LD_18 is offline Associate Member

Jose Canseco

I am sick to death of hearin Jose Canseco and everything he is sayin. is it just me or does it kinda rub anyone else the wrong way about his statements and going behindpeople's backs that were on his team just to make a few dollars and get his name back in the news?

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    I think he is releasing a book in which he details personally injecting McGuire and other players.

yea he is, it's comin out like in a week or so, i'm just so tired of hearin bout it everytime i watch ESPN that i really don't even watch it no more

swoll4589 is offline Member
    personally i think hes kinduh telling the truth. Theres no doubt that McGuire was on juice and we all know about Giambi but im sick of all the negative steroid media thats come out of this whole thing. Its gonna be getting harder all the time to get gear and to not be looked at as a badguy now. Before long the feds are gonna be bustin peoples houses to get a bottle of test and some d-bol tabs when the guy across the streets running a meth lab.

yea it seems that same way to me also, i mean i aint doubtin any of them used but still it's the fact of goin behind teammates backs that bothers me the most

Jackson111 is offline Banned
    I think it kicks ass that a lot of people are using roids at the highest levels. Its so **** funny how everyone was buying that worthless Androstenedione, that was insane.

And sure creatine works a little, but they had everyone thinking they had eliminated steroids from elite sports. Now with all these olympic people testing posistive, and these guys coming out and saying that 60-85% of players in baseball of all sports are using them...

It really goes to show, there are those that do, there are those that watch those that do, and there are those that do not have a clue.

The sad thing is that the average fan doesn't have a clue how powerful performance enhancing drugs can be...

yes ur right, but still if u play any sport at a pro level u learn that what happens on the team stays within the team, it's kind of an understood concept, well that's the way i have come to see it....i mean the whole concept of a team is built on the trust factor, and now that u got team mates goin behind oher teammates backs about stuff then how is that a good thing?

And now, there is going to be a bunch of bull**** testing, and they are going to politically have to ruin a few peoples careers to better 'the league'.[QUOTE]

Then they are going to 'completely eliminate' all the steroid users, but more people will hit 70+ home runs, and the league is just going to say that Canseco, Giambi, and anyone else who admitted to using roids, were the only ones that were using them all along. Canseco will probably end up serving some serious prison time, and other guys who admitted to the roids will have serious problems with the league.

In the end they will say that only a few people were using, and that they have now completely cleaned up the league of a 'few bad apples'.

Did you know that guy Barrett Robbins of the Raiders who tested positive for steroids in the big Balco scandal was shot several times? Romanowski failed a physical, and so did Dana Stubblefield. I think they may have all been political moves.

Its all a big business, and they will go to any length to give themselves credibility because there is huge money in the sport.

yea HUGE money in sports if ur good enough that is

Baseball is CRAZY money

yea for real, i think the league minimum is still more or close to what the president makes, and u have to make a lot less decisons....haha

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Steriods ... from the best thing to happen to baseball... now to the worst... go figure???

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Steroids in baseball is so f***ing overrated. There are a lot of people in the game that use them that don't even get mentioned. Think about all of the people that were probably on them before they were illegal in the US. A lot of guys back in the 80's used them for sure. There are people like Gary Sheffield and Barry Bonds that claim they didn't know they were using them. Thats bull****. Everyone has to know about something that they are putting in there body. I'm just tired of hearing about it all over the news. Why don't they try to find people in the NFL that use juice b/c there are more doing it in the NFL than baseball. I know for a fact that NFL players only get tested for drugs not steroids unless they have aligations or proof brought upon them to test for it.Jose' Canseco needs to shut up and just live his life and for all I care he can juice away now b/c he isn't playing baseball. I'm sure he is on a cylce right now. ESPN needs to give it up and just stick to sports. I'm tired of hearing it everytime I try to watch ESPN to find out my sports stuff like every other person in the World is doing when they watch ESPN.

Leave the baseball steroid use for the commisioner to decide and leave it out of the news until someone is caught and then just have a topic about it and leave it alone.

I agree also that the feds will be busting more people for steroids than the person up the corner for selling cocaine or crack. It has gotten out of hand.

Now I'm finished ranting about it.

Jose Canseco should just pay his twin brother 5$ Million dollars to serve his prison term. Were else is his brother ever going to make that kind of money? He will certainly do prison time for what he said on 60 minutes.

Our society is so sick that it punishes us by locking us up in prison to be repeatedly anally raped by other men, because that is the most effective form of detterant. Then politicians send people to prison to be anally raped for drug trafficking when they do the exact same thing themselves. And we have Congressmen who use illegal drugs but are immune from prosecution, yet they will still send youngsters 18-21 yrs old to get ass****ed 50x in prison for using less drugs then they themselves use at age 50 and over. They get to go home to gated mansions.

****ing sick

Amphetamines and steroids have been used in baseball since the late 1940s.

big swoll is offline Member
    why is everyone saying canseco is going to prison????? i know what he said, but that doesn't constitute going to prison....also on a side note, i think league minimum is now up to $320,000

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Jose is a piece of sh** i think half of what he says is a lie everytime i see a interview with him he contradicts himself in his book he says he stuck mark many times more than he can remember and on tv he says only twice, make up your mind he is just trying to make money on something that is a hot topic in sports, and with bush, i think he should go to jail and be raped everyday.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Canseco is a P.O.S. who is just looking to make some extra cash. That guy is nothin but a rat and that s**t dont fly man, especially among baseball players. He's broke and he's looking to make an extra buck. He's also selling his WS ring if anyone wants to buy it.

100m champ is offline Member
    yaa.. that guy is such a rat man. JOSE IS AN IDIOT.

Thread Information