number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

testing in juniorcollege?

i heard a rumor that the ncaa is testing junior college players... any1 hear anything??

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    the njcaa tests for it in junior college but all the time i spent at a JC never once was anyone tested

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    na a lot of people roid up like crazy in JC. i am not sure how often they test, but its not much.

gthirty6ptime is offline New Member
    i play d3 football and they never test. inless you make it to the national championship your most likely not even gonna see a piss cup

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    they dont test in juco unless they have a reason too, you should be ok just keep it on the down low, and dont let any rumors get started about you. I played juco lacrosse, played in the national championship, and nobody on my team ever got tested

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Dude, there is no doubt some of the guys on my JC team juice. They are freakish looking. I was watching our baseball team once and even the third base coach was jacked. Like why the hell does a third base coach need to be jacked, so he doesn't get tired relaying the signs?

In any case, I have never heard of anyone at my JC being tested, way too expensive for those schools.

Thread Information