skribbble is offline Member

Day before springball...

And i find out im ineligible and i cant practice until fall. Highschool grades are absolutly rediculous. Ive been with a D1 team since fall and they wait till the day before spring ball to tell me that i cant play because my highschool test scores were not high enough. Makes me with i didnt fall asleep during those tests i didnt realize how important they are. Anyways Im livid, i put on 25 lbs and got down to a high 4.3 in the 40 and my shuttle to a 4.05 and i havnet hit anyone since i was 160lbs, now im 190. I was so anxious to just murder someone but now this wont be happening since i have to wait till fall. Pretty sweet now i have to feel like a retard and lift at my school rec center. Whatever, there was big changes that were made from fall tryouts up until now and i plan on having a disturbing summer and then they wont know what to do with me. Good luck to all you guys that get to play in springball and im extremely jealous and finally realize what a tard i was in highschool. I just really hate how it doesnt matter that i got a 3.0gpa the first semester of college. Oh well, goals are accomplished based on what others tell you CANT do, i plan on proving some people wrong.

Thedudex2000 is offline Junior Member
    go for it man, the clearinghouse are a bunch of pencil necked assholes. do your thing and come back after summer and go crazy

dude

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

heck

Just make sure you pass all your classes and stay during the summer and workout. Also putting on 25 pounds and dropping your 40 to 4.3 is pretty hard for me to believe not sayin its not true. How tall are you and at what position do you play?

sonofsam is offline New Member

passing the ncaa test

i heard that if you tell the ncaa you were taking Orchic extract that it would show up as a false alert with the steriod test just in case i were to fail, my question is what the hell do you take ochic extract for to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Just make sure you pass all your classes and stay during the summer and workout. Also putting on 25 pounds and dropping your 40 to 4.3 is pretty hard for me to believe not sayin its not true. How tall are you and at what position do you play?

25 lbs is realistic, ive had like 5-6 months to do it and taking into consideration i hardly ever ate before. I was uneducated and i thought that if i was to stay light, i would stay fast. Obviously i was missing huge parts in terms of leg strength in the weight room. So as soon as i started a clean diet and 6 meals a day the weight shot up and of course the leg strength shot up and i combined that with a good amount of stretching so it worked out. Trust me i was out of shape when i ran a 4.48 i was doing wayyy tooo much **** wrong. Im 5'9" and play corner

Is there anyway to appeal my ncaa clearing hosue eligiblitity?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Well no wonder your ineligeable. You said you put on 25 pounds, and then you said you went from 160 to 190. You should have been in the "special" classes in high school.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Day before springball...-uret.jpg  
    Last edited by LB55blitz; 03-24-2005 at 11:06 PM.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    yea u can appeal it but u wont get it heard b4 spring practice game just wait till fall comes around....another thing is u should still be able to lift and practice with the team even if ur not eligible to play in the game thats basically your coaches choice not to have u workout with the team or practice with them

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Well no wonder your ineligeable. You said you put on 25 pounds, and then you said you went from 160 to 190. You should have been in the "special" classes in high school.

lol i was soo close to just blowing up on you, then i realized who posted it lol

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    yea u can appeal it but u wont get it heard b4 spring practice game just wait till fall comes around....another thing is u should still be able to lift and practice with the team even if ur not eligible to play in the game thats basically your coaches choice not to have u workout with the team or practice with them
    sucks for them... i wish they knew what they were missing out on. Words can even explain how i feel. Everytime i see a football player around campus i want to choke them.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    lol i was soo close to just blowing up on you, then i realized who posted it lol
    haha i crack myself up

z-overcome is offline New Member
    straight up mulletard, haha

No ****, highschool grades... wow who cares

Thread Information