Thread: sprinter

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member

sprinter

i have a very dumb question, why do sprinters take steroids , since your injury rate goes up..

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    i have a very dumb question, why do sprinters take steroids, since your injury rate goes up..
    Top sprinters are flexible enough and have reached their genetic peak so it shouldn't increase the rate of injury especially when used with insulin , hgh, igf-1 and so on.

Where did you get this info anyway bro. not true IMO. Maybe if you are irresponsible and do not know how to train, otherwise - no.

-LL

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    i have a very dumb question, why do sprinters take steroids, since your injury rate goes up..
    Maybe you heard that from a sprinter that made the mistake of taking winstrol which trys out the joints.

the reason why i ask this question is i am tryin a cycle and doin alot of speed an agility work. ever since i started i dont feel as athletic as before, i feel so tight and stiff and it takes for ever to get warm. tyring var/turinbol/furazabol its going great from a size and strength standpoint my 225 rep test has gone from 12 reps to 20 in 5 weeks.

LL08 is offline Member
    Well doses between bodybuilders and athletes vary considerably the later using much lower doses. As an track athlete you want to hold stretches for 2 minutes min IMO otherwise you will tight up quite a lot from the sudden increase in LBM and subsequent strength. I think you may have over estimated the ammount of aas that sprinters use. Nandrolenes would not have this effect nor would winstrol over a short term and low dose. Otherwise hgh, igf-1 test and even epo are huge throughout trak at the moment not to mention other lesser known substances plus plenty of legal supps. Sounds like you are achieving quite an improvement. Remember to do a proper pct after var tbol and fbol. Laterz

LL

thanks man, that was a very good post. once again thanks for the advice,

Needforspeed is offline New Member
    great posts here, LL, how will IGF-1 specifically benefit a track athlete, pardon my lack of knowledge about it but does it activate satellite cells and act as a super transporter like insulin does? Thanks

100m champ is offline Member
    How does igf-1 benifit a sprinter?? i havnt herd much about igf-1

Crap somehow my private messaging doesn't work, but anyway 100m champ what are u using currently? I'm thinking of using oral turinabol next cycle if i do manage to get it...

100m champ is offline Member
    Im not using anything right now but im thinking about getting some var and primo.. maybe ill get my hands on some undectable stuff ahhhahah theres still some of that stuff out there the russians know what there doing
    Last edited by 100m champ; 04-29-2005 at 11:31 PM.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Im not using anything right now but im thinking about getting some var and primo.. maybe ill get my hands on some undectable stuff ahhhahah theres still some of that stuff out there the russians know what there doing

Bro, how fast do you run the 100m(consistently)?

LL08 is offline Member
    Yes igf-1 activates satelite cells. insulin does not. So basically more muscle fibers to train up for your even means more strength and everthing else staying equal quicker times. Igf-1 is what hgh releases. IOC tested track athletes have been using this since before 98. and it DOES help.

That's some great info there, thanks for the help. The sprinters I train with don't use IGF-1 or maybe they simply do not know enough about it. I guess you've tried it yourself?How much did it help? Based on your experience, what the best way to use insulin and at what dosages? When I do run it, i use 1.5IU post weights about 5 hours before hitting the track 3 times a week.

Also I've got my hands on some piracetam and i've been using it at 4.8g a day to some substantial effect. It's classified under WADA as a stimulant. Any ideas on how it can be optimally used? Like perhaps just for racing?

Thread Information