TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member

Opinions on this football cycle

I am currently 6'6, 290, about 18% body fat and have been training consistently for 6 years. I made this post on the main forum but I soon realized that as I am only 19 no one wanted to really help me with my cycle. So I have decided to go to the guys who are in the same position as I am. I am a freshman D-1 offensive lineman and as many of you know a lot of players are on using. I have been learning about proper usage for over a year now and I have decided that I am going to start a cycle.
    My cycle:
    week 1-10 test prop 75mg everyday
    week 1-10 anavar 50mg everyday
    week 1-12 liquidex .5mg everyday
    week 10-12 clomid

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated and any info on liquidex, arimadex, or nolva would help as well. I am under the impression that liquidex shouldn't stay in my system longer than 6 weeks.
    Last edited by TheNextBigThing; 04-06-2005 at 03:19 PM.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    wish i could help, but im in the same position as you. except im not as big as you haha

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    that cylce sounds pretty good thats what im running ova the summer with a lil winny but im a WR i need the lean muscle your on track man. and if you can get anavar more power to you its hard to get i just got mine a lil pricey but def worth every bit of it just bust your ass off and you will be good.

d1 WR 6"4 215 the next david boston

Thanks for the reply. I am probably going to cut the test down to 50mg/day and up the liquidex to 1mg/day just to be safe.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate your cycle!

OK, you should use Suspension instead of prop for pure power and strenght, but its a pain in the ass. Var is okay, but still, wont do much more for ya, you can add winny with it.

I originally wanted to run winny but chose not to because I didn't want any added possiblity of ligament damge since it is so common in my position. I also felt that using prop would be a good choice because i cannot run a cycle, more than once a year and I wanted to keep most of my gains and it seems that prop is one of the best for that.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Yep bro I like prop. I'm adding the var soon too. Your a big boy so I would say you could even bump up the doses a little (some may disagree).

skribbble is offline Member
    There are so many more threads in the football forum, i think you shld check out some of them alot of them have titles liek "Football cycle"

ACpower is offline Member
    Im currently 5'10 238 im playing D3 and make the move to D1 does anyone think sus 250 stack with D-bol good cycle or to much of a weight gain. I need something with good stength and I want to be a solid 240

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    Im currently 5'10 238 im playing D3 and make the move to D1 does anyone think sus 250 stack with D-bol good cycle or to much of a weight gain. I need something with good stength and I want to be a solid 240
    no you will get tested by the ncaa and be screwed. you will have to run test prop. go to www.steroid.com to get detection times etc. The weight gain is all gonna be in your diet. Test prop will help you loads if your eating and training right.

ACpower is offline Member
    thanks alot bro

Thread Information