wickqb is offline Junior Member

Question football players cycle, need a pro on steriods!

Alright guys, im a football player, 6'2'’ 215lbs 11% body fat, I want two things with steroids . First and most importantly I need something that can help me recover quick (from workout to workout) and help with me with joints, ligaments, and tendons. This is important because I have had 4 surgeries and it seems like I always get some nagging injury the holds me out for a week or two. 2 I want to cut fat as much as possible and get into better condition. I have takin a two cycles of eq and on cycle of test 400. I am thinking of trying premobolan, clenuterol, and cytomel . With maybe on more steroid . (Eq) let me know what you think!!! I need some input

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    deca would be best for joints. but u would have to run that with test. i think your choice for future cycles is poor and u need to do some more research.

OK you say my research Is poor so give me some advice, if your clever enough to criticize then offer a solution not another problem. Anyone else have useful information that’s why I ask for pro’s. P.S I cant take Decca because I may have to take a drug test.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    are you concerned with testing...

if so.. don't take deca ... it can be detected up to 1 year from starting..

go with gh... MELTS FAT and helps with recovery..

detection times to me would be the most important thing as i see it.. but i could be wrong..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

YES, I am worried about detection times, I may get tested but not for at least another 7months. Gh (growth hormones) are to expensive. Thanks get back with me. You guys could wright a cycle that you recommend for what Im trying to get.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    hey as i have found out through about a years worth of research befor my first cycle, you gotta earn your knowledge, thats the only way, then come design a cycle and have these bros ritique it trus me

the reason people tell you to go do research is becuase there is so much knowledge to be aquiered, as it is with the knowledge you have your the small percent of people who hurt themselves using roids, and making it such an issue in our country today.

Yeah, there are a few ways to do research, one is to read a book by a PENCIL D1CK author that wants royalties. The other is to learn from people who have experience and had a relationship with steroids . Now, no more non-info giving faggots need to reply to my thread!!!!!!!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickqb
    Now, no more non-info giving faggots need to reply to my thread!!!!!!!
    Only 12 posts and so much hostility...this is YOUR body on the line here bro, shooting a cycle some guy recomends to you on the internet without any prior knowledge or information is...well dumb. The guys who tell you to research are just looking out for your best intrest so watch your bashing.

notus is offline Member
    Get some test suspension it's in and out of your system quick.

ok look youve crossed the line now...im tryin to tell you the best way...run searches you ****ing dickhead, im not gonna talk **** to some pussie on the internet, if you really wan to learn aobut this **** PM me and ill help ya out but if not take your lil bitch ass comments and stick it straightup your ass bro.

Alright guys let me clarify this. Im not going to shoot up what you guys tell me I want you guys to get me on the right track, I will research what you guys advise me to do then wright another thread once iv research that. Cool guys.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Good choice

OK you say my research Is poor so give me some advice, if your clever enough to criticize then offer a solution not another problem. Anyone else have useful information thats why I ask for pros. P.S I cant take Decca because I may have to take a drug test.
    First of I'm not criticizing I'm merely stating the obvious. U never said u had to take a drug test. If u can't take criticizm than u shouldn't be on a discussion board. Why should we have to do all the research for u? Come up with a cycle, post it and let us look at it or would that be criticizm as well?

Gridiron if you have any experience (knowledge) with roids, other than raging, give me a cycle that best suits my situation. This site is to review your guys existing knowledge. Which means what “im doing ****ing research now”.

soo2huge thankyou hold on and i will. See fair enough

soo2huge thankyou hold on and i will. See fair enough
    that's all we ask u bro. we're not flaming if u come prepared. all we're saying is come up with a cycle that u feel will get u the results u need and we'll critique it.

Alright here’s the cycle I have in mind thus far.

Primobolan 2cc every Sunday
    clenuterol 1 or 2 daily maybe more depending on tolerance
    T3 or cytomel 1 a day
    now what do you think I would like to stack one more steroid like a eq 2cc every Sunday, but im not sure I. i want solid gains something, I wont loose when im off. (Is eq out of your system in 2months, I have read this?) My totals for football are 350lbs on the hangclean, 415lbs on bench and 515lbs on squats. Im strong enough, I want to gain 5 to 10 pounds and look cut, conditioned, like an ass kicker. Now what do you guys suggest

check yyour personal message bro.

and ill give it to ya you got some impressive totals, but listen if you just wanna add 5-10 pounds, and arnt worried about strength or speed why use AS especially as an athlete when everything is going on like it is not to mention the goal your looking for is completly obtainable naturally with ahrd work.

i still stand by my opionion thoguh that testosterone should be a staple in steroid usage

socrstud09 is offline Junior Member
    If your a football player my agent recommends Anadrol 50 or GH....all my buddies are on both in the off.....**** works however with Anadrol you will get a lot of water retention you might wanna stack something or take something to counter all the water that would be built up off of.....They both help a lot with recovery and painless workouts from what I have read and what my buddies talk about. may wanna look into them and cycles....my two cents...gl

"Anadrol does not cause a qualitative muscle gain but rather a quantitative one, which in the off-season is quite welcome. Anadrol "lubricates" the joints since water is stored there as well. On the one hand this is a factor in the enormous increase of strength and, on the other hand, it allows athletes with joint problems a painlessworkout."

Alright gridiron what about prop instead of eq for the last part of the cycle? I do want speed, strength, and agility. Im just saying I don’t need the 20lbs in weight gain and stronger totals everyone else is obsess with. I want to be a dominate athlete. I play quarterback I want to be able to talk lick after lick and sprint a 4.5 forty if I have to. Got anything with this info for me?

but with anadrol and primo you dont keep the gains do you? and how do you college students afford gh i know i cant as a student, how much are you paying for them

i like the sound of painless joints

lol! I'm in college too...I'm a pro-athlete though....I really don't know how much GH is...I really don't wanna say anything wrong but I know its hot right now and you can get it pretty easily.(From my experience)....However if you really wanna increase your speed and do some intense training EVERYONE IS TELLING ME TO DO 40-50MGs of VAR and stack it with TEST PROP....PEOPLE SAY VAR ALONE with a GREAT DIET will get you there.....BUT EVEYONE LOVES TEST PROP!!!!! I'm new and trying to find out stuff....if your going to be doing a lot of speed training don't do ANADROL though! IF you can get GH it may be better but my agent didn't recomend it to me....he recomended Dbol for a few weeks when I'm not training and when I am to use Var.....People here don't seem to like Dbol so I'm not going to screw with it....GL

skribbble is offline Member
    i like the sound of painless joints
    How old are you? Read these threads they have some information you might be interested in... Prop and var though with some good pct and a good diet. Trust me you'll get fast, lean and strong as ****. With clean diet that isnt a bulking diet id expect 5-10 lbs gain but you will look cut up. Speed, if you do oly lifts, explosive lifts, speed training and are smart you shuold get down to a 4.5 easily.

info about football cycle
    working on a cyle for speed need some feed back
    Last edited by skribbble; 03-30-2005 at 11:06 PM.

var is definitely a good choice. i've ran var cycles by themselves and have gotten great results. i can see why u wanted to do primo and while it is good, it's very hard to find real primo and u need more than the average dose to get the results u desire. but as others said, prop and var are definitely a good starting cycle that will keep u lean and help improve with speed and agility. since u have done previous cycles, u can probably add deca to the mix for the joints, but it might give u extra water weight which u may combat with many things. if u don't want to gain alot of weight and stay agile, than definitely stay away from anadrol . while it does help with the join pains and lubricates them, it's all water weight and u're looking to gain 10-20lbs. in a very short period of time. prop/var and maybe deca is not bad, but with a combination of prop and var, eq would probably be a better choice.

Now were getting some where. GREAT alright so ill get on anavar and testosterone propinate. Now let me clarify real quick im 24 and this is my first playing year since 1999, im competing fine with every one, but these kids are 18-22 and they recover faster than me. Also remember I have had 4 surgeries and I would like to find something other than decca thats good for joints. Is there anything that fits this description and would work with a cycle of Anavar and Prop? (We were off to a ruff start but were getting there now!

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    For the joints, see a doc. I like glucosamine chondrotin a lot, I could barely lift without it.

As far as the cycle. Weeks 1-12

Prop 75mg-100mg ED
    Var 50mg ED
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Proper PCT (look it up)

There you go, that's all you need. That is a beutiful cycle.

Yeah man....see your doc....you may need injections in your joint(lubricative) this is what a volleyball player did at my school....like 4 months later she felt great after the injections were done....its a slow process don't go back too quick!

Now were getting some where. GREAT alright so ill get on anavar and testosterone propinate. Now let me clarify real quick im 24 and this is my first playing year since 1999, im competing fine with every one, but these kids are 18-22 and they recover faster than me. Also remember I have had 4 surgeries and I would like to find something other than decca thats good for joints. Is there anything that fits this description and would work with a cycle of Anavar and Prop? (We were off to a ruff start but were getting there now!
    there is a vet drug called adequan. it actually rebuilds cartilage and lubricates your joints better than any other drug. it's used for horses, but i've known guys who've used it and said it was unbelievable. these guys have had bad shoulders, pecs and all that but they swore that adequan was amazing. the only problem is that it's a vet drug and u need prescription. i don't think u can find it on the black market so your only bet would be to buy a horse. lol. but seriously, look it up and u'll see the info on this drug.

Cool man thats huge, do you know about detection times with adequan

Cool man thats huge, do you know about detection times with adequan
    i don't think there's detection for it, cause i'ts not a steroid . i'm not too familiar with it but in my opinion i don't think it could be detected. it's just like chronodrotin and all that stuff for your joints, but think of it as chronodtrotin and all that stuff on juice. lol. it's supposed to be amazing from what i've read. there's a thread on this board with guys who tried it. i'll try to find it.

here's a few ....
    2nd shot of Adequan
    Adequan
    also hooker wrote an awesome review on the product at bodybuilding4life, check it out. i don't have the direct link.
    just type in adequan in the search button and u'll get tons of results.

You want to see progression take a look at my last cycle to this one
    you guys have been great much appreciativ!!!
    Alright Beat this cycle for a football player!!
    Test Prop 75mg-100mg every day
    Anavar 30mg ed
    Anadriol 3-40mg tablets to start with ed increasing
    Adequan 200mg every 4 days
    12 weeks to 16 weeks
    pct at the mid way through the cycle until the end
    I want speed, agility, low body fat, look like brad pitt in troy...ha, I added the Adequan because I have bad joints and 4 surgeries to overcome. Let me know!!! you critics.....lol

Thread Information