wickqb is offline Junior Member

Question the strongest QB in america needs cycle help!!!!!

Alright Guys you all have been great to me! Sorry this will be a little lengthy but I don’t want to miss anything, so please read through and send some knowledge back. Alright I’m quarterback and the strongest on the team. (Except for squat). 25yrs old, I started my freshman year at a d3 school tore my ACL, 6 ½ months I was back on the field and tore my ACL again. I left the d3 school and walked on at FAU made the team in spring and then in a freak accident (not football related I tore my Achilles tendon, OUCH is right! Now it took me a total of 4yrs to recover from all that and try football again. This season was my first in 5yrs and considering I did **** good. I played in three games but a 5th yr senior played the majority. I WANT TO KICK ASS next year, im kicking ass in the weight room right now and everyone is expecting me to lead the team. My concern is durability! I bench 415,squat 515 and hangclean 350easy, I want speed I use to run a 4.5 but now after age, weight and surgeries I probably run a high 4.8 right now. I have found a cycle of
    Anavar 30mg a day
    Test Propionate 100mg every third day
    ( )
    now I left one blank because I need some knowledge from someone whose been here.
    I want to be fast, agile, athletic, with 3, or 4% body fat if I can manage and I want to stick at about 220lbs. Its hard on my body this weightligting and football practice so keep in mind if there is something that can help with recovery time. And I cant take Decca because of a drug test. but the drug test is Not for another 6months at the earliest. ****, sorry so long just wanted to be informative.

also will the above have a negitive effect on my sex drive. you know i got to still donkey D1ck the lady. aslo should i take pct, and if so should i take through out the entire cycle or just at the end. hit me back.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    NNOOOOO limp dick man. I'm on test right now and I want to have sex with anything with ass n titties. Seriously it's insane.

zuke is offline Member
    i play a lot of softball tournaments during the summer and i also play flag football (go ahead and call it fag football) during the fall. i like equipoise with a low dose of test (mainly to keep the libido up) because i feel that it makes me faster, stronger, and gives me more endurance. some of this could be in my head, but i am out there running circles around guys that are a lot younger than me.

i don't know for certain how that might affect your joints because you seem to be prone to problems. some people use a low dose of deca for joint health, but i have no experience with that.

as for pct, YES!!! you definately need to run it when you are done with your cycle.

a lot of people here will tell you to run your prop injections ed or eod. i am going to be running prop for the first time next cycle, and plan on ed injections

yooo is offline Associate Member
    3-4% bf? that might be a bit tough to reach even with AAS..

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    3-4% bf? that might be a bit tough to reach even with AAS..
    yeah that might be a stretch. Eddie george had liek 2% body fat and i believe it took him over a year to get down that low.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    How long is this cycle going to be?
    Whats your BF right now?
    The prop needs to be shot EOD at least. ED is best.

I would say add EQ but that will show on a drug test for as long as deca . Maybe consider adding clen to help cutt. Alternate from clen to eca every two weeks.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yo why would u want to be playing at 4% bf? i think you might be more prone to getting sick during the latter half of the season??
    and if you were like that, i imagine some degree of suspicion would arise about your supplementing (from whatever governing body you have to deal with...coaches, ncaa??) if you were in that sort of shape. dont get me wrong, that will be awesome if you are like that, but if it was me, i would be more DL about it. thats just me tho

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    yeah that might be a stretch. Eddie george had liek 2% body fat and i believe it took him over a year to get down that low.

I call bullshiit on that. Shannon Sharp was way more cut then Eddie George and his body fat is like 6%. I don't think you guys know what 6%-4% looks like if you shooting out numbers like...3%....and 2%. If you are a football player you don't want super low body fat because you will have no where to store energy for the 4th quarter. Jesus you guys kill me sometimes

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I call bullshiit on that. Shannon Sharp was way more cut then Eddie George and his body fat is like 6%. I don't think you guys know what 6%-4% looks like if you shooting out numbers like...3%....and 2%. If you are a football player you don't want super low body fat because you will have no where to store energy for the 4th quarter. Jesus you guys kill me sometimes
    Nice post, and remember having 2% bodyfat means zero fat on your body and a little around your oragans. after that little amount goes your dead.

zuke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    Nice post, and remember having 2% bodyfat means zero fat on your body and a little around your oragans. after that little amount goes your dead.
    most people quoting bf% are only talking about subcutaneous bf and aren't factoring in the fat that is cushioning their organs. i think most people don't understand bodyfat levels... me being as guilty as the next guy.

you have already mentioned that you have had joint problems in the past. i don't think it would help your joints out much trying to get that cut.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    nonetheless, your lifts are pretty impressive...

I read it in sports illustrated a few years back. I guess those are the guys killing you

Well I know this guys I played highschool football for Vanguard 94-98 Daunte Cullpepper graduated in 94, we were ranked number one and went to the state 5A championship were we faced peter warrick at quarterback for brandenton southeast, I took over the next years at quarterback were we did equally as well but never pulled of a state championship..... my point being our coach ran the **** out of us we worked out harder than probably 98% of the schools in Florida, every skilled position player run a 4.5 or better and none of us had more than 6% body fat. Then you move to college and rest 2min in-between sets and you get stronger, don’t get me wrong, but we were never the in shape conditioned specimens we were then. With less then 6% body fat we took pounding after pounding and still kicked ass in the fourth quarter. Then when the 60min game was over our ****1ng coach mad us run 100yd gassers untill the other team left the locker room and got on their bus and drove out of sight.

If anyone calls bull **** i would be happy to explain our daily work out for the above years

Quote Originally Posted by wickqb
    Well I know this guys I played highschool football for Vanguard 94-98 Daunte Cullpepper graduated in 94, we were ranked number one and went to the state 5A championship were we faced peter warrick at quarterback for brandenton southeast, I took over the next years at quarterback were we did equally as well but never pulled of a state championship..... my point being our coach ran the **** out of us we worked out harder than probably 98% of the schools in Florida, every skilled position player run a 4.5 or better and none of us had more than 6% body fat. Then you move to college and rest 2min in-between sets and you get stronger, don’t get me wrong, but we were never the in shape conditioned specimens we were then. With less then 6% body fat we took pounding after pounding and still kicked ass in the fourth quarter. Then when the 60min game was over our ****1ng coach mad us run 100yd gassers untill the other team left the locker room and got on their bus and drove out of sight.
    Im not calling bullsh*t but half of that stuff is retarded. Im sure if your coach had a different approach to training you guys would have had faster players and probably wouldnt of choked in the playoffs. Im not trying to be a dick but your coach did what many coachs do wrong. First u say the coach ran you so much... my comment on that is running more does NOT make you faster. It will put you in better shape but if you do too much you will actually be training your slow twitch muscles and converting some fast twitch muscles to slow twitch muscles. I do speed training 2 times a week and i got alot faster then when i did it the wrong way and did it 4-5 times a week. Im sure you were just as good in the 4th quarter as you were the first but if there was more rest inbetween you coulda been dominate in the first half and good in the 2nd half instead of good in both halves. I would rather have a huge peak somewhere in my game. 100 yard gassers after a game? Good way to overtrain his players. Overtraining leads to injury, being more succeptible (sp?) to injury, depression, loss of strength. The list goes on. If he woulda been different in his training u woulda had players in 4.4's instead of 4.5s. But go ahead and explain your workout over the years im curious just to see what kinda stuff he was doing wrong. If i sound like a dick in this post i appologize nothing was directed towards you wick.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by wickqb
    You talk a pretty impressive game.

I read it in sports illustrated a few years back. I guess those are the guys killing you

Jesus I hope for your sake you don't believe everything you read in a magazine . "

"Hey guys I read in a magazine that I can put 2 inches on my chest in 1 day.... I should probably do it huh" .

BODY BUILDERS DON'T EVEN COMPETE AT 2% IT'S CLOSER TO 4%.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    i know all ur players didnt play at 6% BF..lol

Jesus I hope for your sake you don't believe everything you read in a magazine . "

"Hey guys I read in a magazine that I can put 2 inches on my chest in 1 day.... I should probably do it huh" .
    Cool... must make you feel big to be a smartass over the internet

cyberthug66 is offline New Member
    sticks and stones.......

Cool... must make you feel big to be a smartass over the internet

Why yes it does

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    its just that you cant believe everything you read, if its too good to be true, probably is

Thread Information