valediction is offline New Member

Question What for long distance running

I run the marathon in less than 2H30, with all natural training (never taken even vitamin C nor iron suplements nor protein, nothing except standard food !).
    I have hard time inproving now.
    Which advice could you give me to go further ?
    Not training advice -I think I know and tried much about training- but complements/chemical advice ...
    I'm 39 y/o, small and lean (but some fat remains).

LL08 is offline Member
    Well first thing you probably already know the lower your body fat the faster you will go as long as it is within a certain range but every gram helps. For you all you could possibly use are drugs like epo, aranesp and theres plenty of others that are undetectable but very very hard to find and expensive. I don't see any aas or steroids that could help you even if they did increase your red blood cell count. If you live at altitude for a few months this would help. B12 would be helpful, B6 at very high quantities coming up to comps. Plenty of things out there i guess if your looking for the 1 percenters. I'm in a bit of a rush but I will help you out more later.

LL

valediction is offline New Member

Question Thanks, but what about "var" ?

"Availability" and price is definitively an issue for me (as for almost everybody here).
    But, I think I can quite easily put my hand on "var".
    I posted the question in another forum and obtain indication it could help.
    Don't you think so ?

zuke is offline Member
    i would just try epo, but that's jmo

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah Epo is good if you don't get drug tested out of competition. Drop the epo 15-25 days before the comp and you will be fine plus the effects of it will still be present for your comp. Good luck tracking down a source for it though.

Hey, has anyone heard var might decrease your cardio fitness? Its worrying me, somewhat. cheers

LL

Thread Information