LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

Thinking of Deca? Think again.

I have read numerous posts here about football players wanting to use Deca in their cycles. Well there are a few things to consider when looking at this compound.

-If you get tested, you are screwed. It stays in your system for roughly 18 months.

-It bloats you. The added water weight is not good for speed, and from what I have read speed is what most of you are aiming for.

-Many of you have also talked about the joint help it provides. Sure it helps, but going to a doctor or using an alternative is a better choice.

The only time I could see Deca as a positive drug is if used by a D3 (even that is risky) or JUCO lineman. Steroids like anavar , test prop, winny (if you're not concerned about your joints), and test suspension are all great for lean gains and will be out of your system within a month.

LB55

skribbble is offline Member
    THank you. Im sick of steaks posting "I wanna take deca " Fball players shouldnt take deca

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    A Boy of Mine just got busted last week by the NCAA for DECA . He was a starting lineman for a major D-1 team in FLA. would say the school name but I don't want to get anyone in trouble or myself. So good post LB55Blitz !

rookie23 is offline New Member
    LB blitz im a d 3 football player. I play wr and im trying to get my strength, speed and size up. Im move between 165-170 lbs and im looking to get to like 180-185 lbs. I was think of taking a cycle of deca and winny. Would that be a smart choice? I dont really play for that great of a team so chances of making the playoffs is minimal. Thanks for your time

HUGE GUY is offline New Member
    Great post...had to talk a friend of mine out of using it...don't people research this stuff before getting into it???

Drengr is offline New Member
    "test suspension"

Test suspension,

I would NEVER use test s. for lean gains, at least that is my understanding of the compound.

HUGE GUY is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drengr
    "test suspension"

Test suspension,

I would NEVER use test s. for lean gains, at least that is my understanding of the compound.
    Prop seems much better...

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    dbol with some 50 mg winny tabs is the best bet.plus they are both out quick

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is a pure anabolic that barely aromatizes. It may put some extra glycogen into your muscles, but there isn't any reason that you would carry extra water.

IMO, deca bloat is a phenomenon spawned by these boards. One guy says something, and the next guy passes it along as fact. I know dozens upon dozens of people that have used deca, and not one has reported any bloat beyond full muscles. It's bullshit.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Deca is a pure anabolic that barely aromatizes. It may put some extra glycogen into your muscles, but there isn't any reason that you would carry extra water.

IMO, deca bloat is a phenomenon spawned by these boards. One guy says something, and the next guy passes it along as fact. I know dozens upon dozens of people that have used deca, and not one has reported any bloat beyond full muscles. It's bullshit.
    I agree with you, but as far as it being a good choice for football, I think not.

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    NO TESTED ATHLETES SHOULD TAKE DECCA....And I speak from personal experience! It stays in you system for too long, thus is easily tested by any governing agencies. I stupidly took Decca w/ durateston250 and tested positive for the decca 9 months later, and they pinpointed the chemical as norandrolone decanotate! If your willing to take a season off due to suspension and watch your boys play from the sideline, then go ahead and take decca, but if your not willing to do so then take something else.

freedomfighter06 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife

I agree 95% with you. However, I have used both QV and UG labs and human grade and I will tell you that my bloat with QV and UGL was pretty noticable at 300mg/week. However, some nice yellow tops helped me burn about 10lbs of fat and add 15lbs of solid, strong beef. I only used 200mg/week and some serious trianing for 8 weeks. I think I like Deca. I alos take 20mg nolvadex the entire cycle and drink TONS of water.

FF06

PS - I play football....DE/TE

Thread Information