Jackson111 is offline Banned

Pitchers and steroids

Don't believe the total bull**** about Pitchers not using steroids . You have got guys dying of amphetamine related compounds (ephedrine). Pitchers would benefit more then anyone else on the field from steroids. Its just a matter of using the right forms of steroids.

Sprinters use tons of steroids, GH and any other drug you can think of, for a long time people believed you couldn't run fast if you were 'tight', and had muscle. They have got people convinced pitchers wouldn't benefit from steroids, because that would make them 'tight'.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I agree about pitchers using steriods . There are a tone of them I'm sure that use the correct ones that throw the ball in the high 90's everytime they step up to the mound. Im sure pitchers like Roger Clemens have used them. How many 40 year olds can throw the ball close to 100, Randy Johnson uses them probably to.

I wouldn't be surprised if the people who have been using started in high school. The best guys at my high school were all juiced in baseball, football and track. They guys who weren't juiced felt like fools playing with them.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    sure, they mostly will use growth hormone , test prop, var - steroids for the increase of strength, not really muscle mass. it s also good for the recovery...important for a starting pitcher...

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitlifter
    I agree about pitchers using steriods. There are a tone of them I'm sure that use the correct ones that throw the ball in the high 90's everytime they step up to the mound. Im sure pitchers like Roger Clemens have used them. How many 40 year olds can throw the ball close to 100, Randy Johnson uses them probably to.

i seriously doubt randy johnson uses them.....first off i agree that there are a ton of guys in the show that are on the sauce, but there are also ton of guys who are there because they are just natural freaks of nature.....anybody that can throw the ball 100 is just a freak of nature....i dont have any proof that he has or hasn't, but just from being around the game for so long, i know that randy johnson is just a freak!!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I know for a FACT that Pitchers Use... You'd have to be very
    naive to think that they don't, especially the elite top ones..

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah and randy doesn t get any younger. I believe that talent and geneticts are no. 1 but when it comes to recovery, more strength and the cutting edge, it s all about the juice. I believe that in every sport, minimum 99% of the top 500 athletes are doping.

Thumbs up

That is the smartest thing I have heard on this entire site. Yes I agree with the above post 100%.

The human body has much lower capacity then people realize. They are so used to seeing doped athletes that they have no clue what the reality is of human physical limitation.

I don't think genetics will get you anywere at all in sports today.

BBaller15 is offline New Member
    Pitchers can DEFINATELY benefit from the juice, its just a matter of using the right stuff. A "Close friend" of mine took the wrong stuff, got too big for the tendons and ligaments to handle, and tore his labrum, and a bunch of other tendons, and had to have surgery. I recommend winny, maybe some equipose or deca or something like that. NOthing too strong. GH is always great, if you've got that kind of cash

Thread Information