Thread: plz help

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member

plz help

hey guys i have been on var for about 4 weeks, turinabol for 2weeks and furazabol for 1 week i am very plz with my strength and size gains, but i have getting very tight in my hamstring region and it takes forever to get warm before speed and agility workouts i am worry that i may pull a hammy. i also get these crazy pumps in my lower back and calves, what can i do to solve this problem.

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH !!!!! i used to have the same problem being very tight i found that stretching hard before and after work outs helps a ton push ur self when u stretch make it hurt make u wana cry have some one help u or go buy one of thoses stretching bands if you dont stay stretched out u will pull something and when u pull it and ur muscles are very tight its going to take twice as long to recover from it.

kool

thanks man for the help..

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    no problem how much do u stretch now??

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    i am not on a cycle but i had a problem like that. Turns out the film on my muscle tissue was sticking to itself. I would reccomend a physical therapist if stretching isnt sufficient. They had an electroshock like machine that they hook up to your legs that just works wonders. And no its not painful, just feels like a strong vibrating throughout your legs.

strecthing

we normally do our speed and agility stuff first so we will dynamic strecth before and after that, then we will go to the weight room and lift after lifting we will static strecth.

skribbble is offline Member
    stretch before you go to bed and immediatly when you wake up. Also after a shower

speed

thanks guys for the help. this cycle is really making me tight i hope i dont pull when i test out.. i feel stronger and i am bigger but i really dont feel faster i could be wrong since i havent peak yet..

Thread Information