Thread: opinion needed

JJEB2 is offline Member

opinion needed

ok listen
    most of u ball players know me. i play lb and weighed 238 and ran a 4.6-7 and was a fairly strong guy. i have been questioned about comin back to football recently. the thing is i have had it in myself but as far me and have had coaches and pers say i am ghood enogh for the next level. which is hard yto examine since i have played two years of college ball. i am currently 226 and very cut compared to last time. i have contamplated playin fb again with a small ogranization. i played aginst a boy who this year was drafter 2nd round named lafa tatupu and if u realize his dad was mosi which he is alegend in the nfl. he is not that good annyoned in hs i was 10 times better than him. but he made it throught school and left early and now is in the nfl. honest to god. if you know me u would say i was 10 times the player than him. i am scared to go back to ball. bc a i was banned outta my school and b idk what to do next. i was confused but i know i would **** anyones day up. i need some advice for real. i have small leagues i could join and know i would rip it up. but i know i have the potential for a lot more and i have more than me sayin this.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    how can you say no to getting paid to play football. . i couldnt, JMHO

DCB

JJEB2 is offline Member
    well thats the thing i don't know where to go from here. i have two yrs of football eligibility. i called a school and they didn't give me the time of day so i kinda ****ed myself and balled up. idk if i should play locally to just stay in shape on a semi pro team. idk if i should play at a local college which has to be d2 or d3 or if i contact someone in another organization to just jump ahead. i get screwd school to school. i come ina nd they have a guy and i do really well and never get the oppurtunity. i was at a very political school and it was some serious bullshit. so idk if i wanna do that again. how does a coach not see my abilities and work ethic. makes no sense.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    hahah i actually just re read this and boy was i shitfaced

skribbble is offline Member
    Yeah i was just going to ask you if you were drunk lol. I would go as high up in college ball as you can

football65 is offline New Member
    Transfer to another college. If you can play pro then youll be scouted no matter what level you play whether its 1-a or D3. Good luck with everything.

Thread Information