rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

any softball players out there?

i play a lot of softball and was wondering if any of ya played tournaments on the weekends.

rdl

alphaman is offline Member
    I gotta leave for a game in 15 minutes. It's a weak ass office team, but it's cool to be a big fish in a small pond!

what stick are you swinging? I been swinging a synergy 2 for the past 2 years and love that bat. We won a big tourney in jacksonville this past weekend, there were 18 teams in it, we lost our 1st game and then played 9 games back to back. We were so beat at the end.

rdl

An old ass 34 oz black magic easton.

We lost our div championships last night because we don't keep a fukin book! Bottom of the 6th, we were up 3 runs, they scored two, and someone in their stands claimed they had another run somewhere(several of us were positive it was BS), but we didn't have a book to show the ump, so.......7th & 8th- both teams scoreless, 9th- we scored one, bottom 9th, they scored 2 and won. We'd have won if we kept a book. Frustrating as hell.

Hey alpha do you play regular during the week? If so you need to get a updated bat, that bat you have is real old..lol. Hey man you would have fun hitting the new bats out now, the ball comes off of them very good.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I have a Miken Ultra II Velocit-E (100% compositie). After I started hitting 375+ feet
    bombs, the league banned it!! Now I use a Demarini Distance (doublewall) & have cut the homers down to about 325 feet

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph
    I have a Miken Ultra II Velocit-E (100% compositie). After I started hitting 375+ feet
    bombs, the league banned it!! Now I use a Demarini Distance (doublewall) & have cut the homers down to about 325 feet
    hey bro get you a miken freak or the synergy 2 and youll like them a lot better than the demarinis.

rdl

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    hey bro get you a miken freak or the synergy 2 and youll like them a lot better than the demarinis.

rdl
    My league has banned ALL composites....full or 1/2 & 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Hey alpha do you play regular during the week? If so you need to get a updated bat, that bat you have is real old..lol. Hey man you would have fun hitting the new bats out now, the ball comes off of them very good.
    I hit one out all but 3 games w/ it. The team's only allowed one per game! The rest are outs.

I work 60 hrs a week, have a six year old, and one on the way! Sundays only, for sball!

Duplicate post! (edit delete)

towtheline is offline Junior Member

softball bats

RDL have you swung the mayhem or the miken maniac? The mayhem is sick, haven't swung the maniac yet. softball is my second addiction, behind weights!

Thread Information