FAST AAS HELL is offline New Member

Got tested! , lets see what happens.

F.,.k ! I Got tested yesterday after a race for steroids . Im almost 3 Months clear from using a combo ex of :

D-BOL 25mg week 1-6
    PRIMO 400mg week 1-8
    WINSTROL depot 50mg/d week 1-6
    Hgh 4-6u 12 weeks

Now I will have 3 weeks of hell until I get the results, Im worried about the Winstrol depot cause some guys say It can stay In your fat for 1 year,Hopefully I burned some fat with the hgh, but I can only wait and see!
    Is there anyone out there who can tell me that everything Is going to be allright

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    What kind of race are you being tested in? NCAA etc...

Needforspeed is offline New Member
    It really does stay in the body as long as a year for some.Had a friend who tested positive for it before. I would strictly stay away from winstrol injectables. Stick to tabs to be extra safe next time. Lots of stanozolol positives in track are caused by injecting it. How fast did u run Fast AAS Hell?

Nice cycle, but winstrol doesn't work for me, makes me tight as hell, how did u counter that?

Good luck I do hope you pass =)

Got tested In a national race. So It would for sure be a IOC/WADA approved urin test. I will never use winstrol again cause I got really stiff but the strenth gains where massive. Just started with test prop today wich I will add some IGF-1 In a couple of weeks, If I get caught at least Ill be big Anything you can say If u get charged for using stanozolol ?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FAST AAS HELL
    F.,.k ! I Got tested yesterday after a race for steroids . Im almost 3 Months clear from using a combo ex of :

D-BOL 25mg week 1-6
    PRIMO 400mg week 1-8
    Hgh 4-6u 12 weeks

Now I will have 3 weeks of hell until I get the results, Im worried about the Winstrol depot cause some guys say It can stay In your fat for 1 year,Hopefully I burned some fat with the hgh, but I can only wait and see!
    Is there anyone out there who can tell me that everything Is going to be allright
    Yeah the only thing I would worry about would be the winstrol but you should already be at a low bodyfat so you should be good. And I don't think they used the very expensive tests that test for gh.

100m champ is offline Member
    Ya did you inject it.. The tabs are much more safer to leave your system quicker. Ingectables can stay in your system for more than a year.. Winny is a no no for runners now a days.

For stanozolol it's hard to come up with a legit excuse. I'd say stick to post race contamination. Maybe in the form of energy drinks or some fluid supplied by the race sponsers? Let us know what happens yeah?

I know about how long the winny injects stay in your system for.. but how long can the tabs stay in there for max, because alot of people say 3 weeks but i know that aint the case more like a couple of mouths, The tabs should leave a little bit faster than the injects, Injectable winny can stay in your system for over a year, but tabs should leave way quicker that the injects.

Haha you answered it yourself, 21 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Needforspeed
    Haha you answered it yourself, 21 days.

Oh is it.. I herd alot of people saying that it can get stuck in particles in your body.. so im probally wrong here, But thats probally the injects getting stuck in your system for sometime

No more recant tests show winstrol is detectable for much longer then 21 days and winstrol is not good for sprinters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    No more recant tests show winstrol is detectable for much longer then 21 days and winstrol is not good for sprinters anyway.

When if you got some glucosomine you shouldnt feel all that join pain with it. I could of got some winstrol for really cheap thats why i was considering it. But im a tested athleate so i dont really wanna risk it with winny.

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    Any update if you got busted or not?

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear my friend think the winstrol will bust you Think even the tabs stay detecteble for a long time...

And I don't think they used the very expensive tests that test for gh.
    Woh, is there such a test??

i dont think they have an exact test for GH athens olympics not a single athleate got busted for HG that shows the tests aint working

LL08 is offline Member
    I'd tend to agree - the only athletes banned for gh have been banned in possesion and even many of them got off which goes to show they cannot test for it otherwise they could have done a simple test and the athlete would not have got off in an appeal.

Daaaam!.. looks like im gonna have to miss some meets this indoor season

GOD DAMN IT!!
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...502&query_hl=3

But maybe since the half life of GH is so short maybe the detection time is only a couple of days??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    GOD DAMN IT!!

But maybe since the half life of GH is so short maybe the detection time is only a couple of days??????????
    Thats why no athleate has been busted for GH

Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    GOD DAMN IT!!

Wrong gh if tested for as detection time of 86days.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Wrong gh if tested for as detection time of 86days.
    I think that your wrong on that - the 86days isn't accurate unless you use the water included in the kits from name brands. If you use your own bac water you should be alright. This could be wrong but its an opinion of a smart bro i know. ll08

If you use your own bac water you should be alright
    why???

what about Igf-1 then??

Quote Originally Posted by FAST AAS HELL

D-BOL 25mg week 1-6
    PRIMO 400mg week 1-8
    Hgh 4-6u 12 weeks

WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS GUY, DID HE GET BUSTED, NEVER SEEN HIM AROUND FOR A WHILE,

Sorry chaps! I got the test resaults back for like a month ago! they said It would take 3 weeks wich indeed was 2 months. I did not test positive for any of the drugs I listed. I tested positive for terbutalin wich I took because I fought It would interfer with the test and so It did , I took like a small overdose 1 hour before the test wich left my urine very contaminated even tough I had like 3 pisses before test. Lucky me me I know a dock who could state that Ive been using this medication for a long time against asthma. this Is a real story no bullshit .

Thread Information