fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

Summer workouts/getting hurt

heres my cycle:
    wk 1-4 dbol 35mg/day
    wk 1-10 test e 500mg/wk

i have summer work outs until around august, ill be doing a lot of running throughout the summer which is tha part im scared about, i always hear of people juicin and getting hurt, do i need to worry or is there any work outs i can do to strengthen my ankles knees and shoulders?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    First off what division (1,1aa,2,3) is your school and when are you starting this cycle.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    you're not gonna hurt your joints. if anything, you're gonna most likely pull/tear something in your glute/ham/quadricep..

1aa, i started sunday night of this week, and about not hurting joints but pulling something, tha only thing i can really do about that is stretch im guessing?

skribbble is offline Member
    not so much stretch, just make sure you're warm before you run and lift. Do dynamic stretching. You dont want to do any static stretching within 2 hrs of your lift or run. It sends a signal to your brain and causes you not to use all you're muscles properly. Stick to static. I can usually tell when im warm and ready to go when i start sweating. D-bol might be bad if you're doing alot of running i heard it causes your lower back to become really tight. Finally alot of running doensnt make you faster...

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    I did this same cycle at the very beginning of spring ball this spring and my back would hurt so bad that I would have to lay down half way through practice, but you might be different. I was gonna say that the test E would be in your system for 3 months but you should be ok Cause I dont think the NCAA comes around until Oct or Nov. If your worried about your joint GNC sells a product called Relieve. GNC doesnt make it thank god , but the stuff really helped me with my shoulder problems. Hope all goes welll on your cycle and keep us informed on your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    You dont want to do any static stretching within 2 hrs of your lift or run. It sends a signal to your brain and causes you not to use all you're muscles properly. Stick to static.
    lol so dont do static or use static stretching, and whats tha difference

u mean moving-stretches opposed to still-stretches

correct. moving stretches before a lift, lunges, high knees, butt kicks, etc.

same goes with before running or should i do still standing stretches along w/ moving b4 i run

I do static stretches before i run just because i usually get hurt if i dont. If you want the best possible workout, dont do any static within 2 hrs of running or lifting. Ive tried and you feel 10x more explosive.

Thread Information