Thread: Heart Probs...

nah3117 is offline New Member

Heart Probs...

Ive done my research for sometime now, and have come to the conclusion that Im going to start with just some prop EOD starting at maybe as little as 25 mg the first week then prolly 50 mg the second. The only concern i have about the use of steroids , especially a test one, is heart problems. With a month on and a month off for less than 6 months, is there a strong chance of me developing any bad heart problems? Also, i am a quarterback, is my cardio going to be affected at all? can i keep doing a lot of cardio in respects to my heart? thanks guys

skribbble is offline Member
    Do you have heart problems to begin with or family history of heart problems?

nah3117 is offline New Member
    No my family doesnt have any significant traces of any heart disease, and Im in really good shape... I guess i should narrow my question down to while on 25mg of prop EOD, am i going to run into any elevated hypertension while doing cardio... (I.E 45 minutes on treadmill at 5.5?)

skribbble is offline Member
    You should be fine. Get a heart rate moniter maybe to keep it in check?

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I am not saying that your cycle is a bad cycle, as I am somewhat new at this as well, but I have done over a year of research before starting my first cycle and it seems to me that your doses are pretty low. From what the more experienced users have told me, you have to take at least 350mg a week of test for it to be benificial. If I were you I would take another look at my cycle. Just my opinion.

Thread Information