Thread: linebacker

roger24 is offline Banned

Thumbs up linebacker

hi everyone, im a sofmore linebacker for a d2 school. , 5-9 176 lbs
    the last year, i dident play all that well, i was heavy at 176, and i couldent run as fast as i used to, so this year, ive decided to drop some weight. and get fast like i used to be. its my speed thats going to get me on the team, not my weight. anyway, i was thinking of doing this cycle, to help with my speed, and put on a little more mussle, and size.

weeks 1-12 winstrol tabs 50mg each everyday.
    weeks 1-12 test cypionate 200 mg every other day.

im thinking that this cycle will help me to run faster, like i used to, put on a little mussle, and mabe a little weight, witch is ok if i can still run fast. and overal help me to become a better linebacker. what do you guys think.

skribbble is offline Member

Thedudex2000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    you said it man

what exactly are "mussles" i know that they are mollusks that I purchase and eat at Italian Restaurants....

Dude

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member
    Yeah that'll do a good job. I played in college too. Go to the home page and check detection times though so you can pass the piss tests as the NCAA doesn't f*** around with that anymore.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    did anyone else see that he said he weighed 176 and was goin to drop weight to play LINEBACKER. Bro I think IMHO that you need to gain alot more weight. Not trying to bash you just think you need to reset your priorities on gaining some weight. Whats your 40 and shuttle times.

clampitt is offline Junior Member
    yeah. that seems a little small...

i am 5'11, 197 lbs, going to be a freshmen linebacker at a d2 school. But i still feel small. What should be my ideal weight?

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    hi everyone, im a sofmore linebacker for a d2 school. , 5-9 176 lbs
    i think u need to move to conerback.....i personally think anyone under 210lbs will have a tough time playing linebacker

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    did anyone else see that he said he weighed 176 and was goin to drop weight to play LINEBACKER. Bro I think IMHO that you need to gain alot more weight. Not trying to bash you just think you need to reset your priorities on gaining some weight. Whats your 40 and shuttle times.
    with ya on that one. if he could put on 25 or 30 and gain some speed, maybe consider goin over to safety.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    ideal size for a inside LB should be around 235-250, for an outside LB 215-225. JMO The D-1 school I transferd from had about 20 linebackers and maybe 5 weighed less than 225. I was not one of them and I was a freshman at 235. So just like kiethquig said either he needs to move to CB or gain some weight quick because the season is right around the corner.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLGONOQUIT!
    Yeah that'll do a good job. I played in college too. Go to the home page and check detection times though so you can pass the piss tests as the NCAA doesn't f*** around with that anymore.

bro wtf are you talkin about, that cycle is not good at all. cyp should be injected once a week at 400-500mg/week for a newbie, and winni does need to be run that long. DONT spit out bad advice.

bro your 176, gain some weight naturally first, the speed will come, just keep workin at it, steriods dont make you faster

DCB

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    exactly what dalcowbag said. With muscle comes speed. Dont drop your weight your only 176...

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    get on a diet bro eat the right things take some weight gainer and stuff cylce up u might want to think about being a place holder, i dont even know if we got a kid on my squad that weighs under 180 but besides all that steroids isnt a magical pill u dont take it and wake up looking like us , u gotta put in work what u put in is what u get out and also have to take good care of ur body the harder you work the better u will be,

sincerly yours,
    DavidBostonJR 6"4 (220)RS Froh

roger24 is offline Banned
    you guys got me all wrong, yes im underweight at 178, but thats because ive droped to get faster. last year i did a cycle of d-bol during the football season, and i dident like the results. last year i was around 217 lbs. but i had lost alot of speed, and the d-bol made me even slower. so i droped 28 lbs, and now im feeling good. but i now realize that i need to gain some of that back, if i want to play linebacker, but not with d-bol. thats why i was thinking of the winny, cypionate , cycle, to gain a little weight, and still keep my speed up.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    do alot of d-2 athletes juice?? and like i said change to cornerback if u can hit like a linebacker and learn to cover u could be a good one

BP85 is offline Junior Member
    run ithe cy like this:200 mg injected twice weekly, so that the test levels are pretty iven in your blood stream. You can either kick start your cycle with 50mg/day of winny for the first month, or from week 7 until the day before pct..............................You might be able to run it(winny) at the begining and the end, as people run dbol or drol at the beginning and winny at the end. It actually wouldnt be as toxic as drol/winny................I am so tired sorry idf this makes no sense.

BP85

BP85 is offline Junior Member
    Lots of food too, it is even more important than juice. Stretch a lot before any workouts, your ligaments will be under a lot of strress.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    i have a suggestion if you wanna put on lean weight take some prop at 125mg EOD for 10 weeks and take the winny at 50 mg's ED for 6 weeks at the end of your cycle to solidify gains, not to mention prop is out of your system nice and quick...and really i agree with everyone else here at 180 you need to be playin cornerback, but anyway gl bro

Thread Information