avizzle is offline New Member

Question O-line Football/center/shotput

Hey Guys,
    New to this, but been researching for a while. 6FT, 220, give or take 23 percent BF. I'm a center for football and a shotputter in a college. A bunch of guys a know have been experimenting with anabolics for some time. No one has been doing it real seriously. The stuff I have seen though is pretty nice even from on and off "short cycles". I would love to get bigger and reduce some body fat while getting some strength gain for the shot. No one has really posted for that so i figured I'd tack that on here too. Thanks

Avizzle

Thedudex2000 is offline Junior Member
    maybe some deca dude

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I was in the same position as you except my stats were a little bit different. I would say that before you start any cycle you should focus on losing some of that body fat. Try to get down to about 18%. But one thing you should not do if you are a college athelete is deca . This compound stays in your system far to long and you would test positive. Once you know what you are going to take (assuming that you have done research on effects and how long each substance stays in your body). Plan a cycle according to those detection times and when you get tested. Regardless of your division chances are, that you will get tested. From your size it seems that chances are you aren't D1 so for football you might not have too much trouble but if you make it to the post season or if you make any progress in shotput, you will get tested. Keep all of this in mind when doing your research and make sure to search for other people's cycles and their results. After sufficient knowledge judge for yourself what you want to do from there.

avizzle is offline New Member
    Thanks man big help. I had my coach give me a real body fat percentage and it is 20% and it seems I've gained some weight. Now im 230 dont know why, unimportant. I was thinking though would hGH be interesting for me or not as much. I'm putting together a cycle because I just got out of school so I'll try and post soon. Thanks again.

roger24 is offline Banned
    i would think deca , and some GH , but you gotta lose the some bf first, mabe use some ephedrine to do that. hope i helped.

Thread Information