balla is offline New Member

winstrol and mass gaining diet

Alright I'm going to play IAA next year and two a days start around the beginning of august. I'm not sure when they test because I am going to be an incoming freshmen, but from what I read it is probably around when we get there. I have never used anything but have gotten a hold of some liquid winstrol for a four week cycle. It is beginning of June now and i wanted to see if you guys (who know what you are talking about) think that is a good idea. Goals are to put on ten to fifteen pounds of muscle and get as strong as possible while still staying fast. Is there something better. Anybody have a sample diet of mass gaining with winstrol.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    dude, you have more research to do than you think... winstrol only is shit and you can not count on 15lbs.... keep researchin.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    learn how to bulk diet by reading the stickies

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by balla
    Alright I'm going to play IAA next year and two a days start around the beginning of august. I'm not sure when they test because I am going to be an incoming freshmen, but from what I read it is probably around when we get there. I have never used anything but have gotten a hold of some liquid winstrol for a four week cycle. It is beginning of June now and i wanted to see if you guys (who know what you are talking about) think that is a good idea. Goals are to put on ten to fifteen pounds of muscle and get as strong as possible while still staying fast. Is there something better. Anybody have a sample diet of mass gaining with winstrol.
    4 week cycle ? LOL

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    id put the bottle down and just work with wat god gave u if u dont want to get caught cheating.....

Thedudex2000 is offline Junior Member
    A 4 week cycle?
    Dude someone is giving you the wrong info, did you talk about this with "the guy in the gym" because it was either "that guy" or your own shoddy research.
    4 weeks will do nothing for you.
    First of all if your are an incoming freshman, you are probably no older than 19, so weight before you get on the sauce, your young yet.
    if you want to gain weight, check out the bulking diet on the stickies. they are very good models, and will work for you if you put in the work.

bulk naturally, give it some time, and then decided whether or not you want to take the next step

dude

Thread Information