lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

preperation for 5k.

i have a bet goin with my bro that he cant beat my dad in a 5k run. i got a lot of money on this so i need him to win. so what i would like to know is, is there any last minute training that he can do to increase indurence, and overall time. also what should his diet look like for the last days before the run. should he carb deplete to drop pounds then carb up a day or two before? any help is apreciated.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Take your dad's hip out! haha or you could give him some liquid ex-lax in some kind of liquid drink before hand and he will never make it to the finish line, not unless he shits himself and keeps running, hahah shits himself an keeps running.

He would have the runs and keep running, err.... yes i am very slap stupid and this point in the day
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I don't think there is any way to train "last minute" for a 5k run. Whatever your dad's got at this point your gonna have to live with. I guess you could somehow sabatoge your bro's run, but that might be it. Maybe take your bro out drinking the night before and get him wasted.

i would do that but then i would lose my money i need my dad to win. so prep for the run is liquid x-lax in bro's drink. not a bad idea. "have the runs and keep running" that would be fvkin funny to see, crossin the finish line with a shitty ass.
    '

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I don't think there is any way to train "last minute" for a 5k run. Whatever your dad's got at this point your gonna have to live with. I guess you could somehow sabatoge your bro's run, but that might be it. Maybe take your bro out drinking the night before and get him wasted.
    i just was think of that too, to get him all drunk and shit. my dad has been running in the morning for a couple years now. its not like he's a don vito or something. and my bro just quit smoking and is not in the best shape.. but my bro can push himself harder then anyone i've ever seen, especially if he is tryin to prove me and my dad wrong and make money at the same time.

sprinter do u change ur diet the night before and the day of a race?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    No, I just try to go through my normal routine, though I try to eat foods that digest well so I don't have that full stomach feeling. If your dad is already running every morning, just let him do whatever he normally does.

cool thanks for the input.

Thread Information