Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: inseason juice

Needforspeed is offline New Member
    Sorry for the ultra late reply guys just got my internet up and running after a real long time. I was running test prop at 200mg/week and var at 25mg/day

I did began to slow down around week 6 and was feeling heavy. But i believe that may have been due to miscalculations in the volume of weights and speed work intermingled together.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I don't see how you can 5mg of dbol succesfully because of its very short half-life. The lowest dose of dbol I would run would be 20mg.
    Ya but thats you tho.. your a shot putter, you guys are like 300 pounds. sprinters are normally around 160-190, which would say that you wouldnt need as much gear as someone that has a larger frame and higher body fat ratio

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Ya but thats you tho.. your a shot putter, you guys are like 300 pounds. sprinters are normally around 160-190, which would say that you wouldnt need as much gear as someone that has a larger frame and higher body fat ratio
    But wouldn't it give you bad sides because lets say you take 5mg in the morn is completely unactive by time you go to bed. Your test levels will never stay consistent. BUt if works for you sprinter guys more power to you.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    worked for me.

But wouldn't it give you bad sides because lets say you take 5mg in the morn is completely unactive by time you go to bed. Your test levels will never stay consistent. BUt if works for you sprinter guys more power to you.
    Like what type of side do you mean??

5 maybe is too little, im not to sure. i know alot of guys that used 10-15mg with no problems, i will probally test out 5-15 for 3 weeks just to see how good it works out.
    Last edited by 100m champ; 08-10-2005 at 03:06 PM.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    I think the best test dose for sprinters would be test prop at 25mg eachday. That way you can run it for a short 6weeks gain maybe around 5pounds and its out of your system in 2, 3weeks max.
    You could probably take that amount of prop during the season and still test negative couldn't you?
    I would say that in the off season if you aren't being tested, it would be best to run 50mg prob ed.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    You could probably take that amount of prop during the season and still test negative couldn't you?
    I would say that in the off season if you aren't being tested, it would be best to run 50mg prob ed.
    Depends on what kind of effect that dose would have on your test to epitest levels. Not really sure what this dose would do though in that regard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information