Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: inseason juice

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member

inseason juice

have any of you guys juice doing indoor season?? how did it go, any problems with muscle tears etc??

come on guys i know someone juice doing the season...

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I also want to know! Maybe since "we" just run 60 meters indoor "we" wont have to worry abot bulking up a little, maybe some test??

FAST AAS HELL is offline New Member
    I did 6 weeks of prop and igf-1 and I felt like shiiatt!! during the cycle. Probably because the bloating from the test. I hit many pb In the gym but on the track I was slowww, usally I get resaults 3-4 weeks after the cycle on the track.

LL08 is offline Member
    how much tp and igf-1 did you run?

did you run pbs in the 3-4 weeks after the cycle and beyond?

Regards,
    LL08

so you would say to do ur cycles in the offseason/fall training and during the season stay clean.. im thinking about taking a 12week cycle of furazabol or anavar every other day during fall training OR 6 weeks cycle during fall training then other 6 weeks at the start of indoor.

I ran 100 test prop eod for 6 weeks and at week 2 I put In igf-1 for 4 weeks at 60 mcg. Yeah I started getting my speed back at week 4 and beyond. But I think It depends on what you take and how. The cycle before that I ran Winstrol depot, hgh , primo, and some dbol at 5-10 mg and I felt like superman! during that cycle I was FAST AAS HELL!, but a bit stiff from the winstrol.

Needforspeed is offline New Member
    Perhaps the IGF-1 is the substance causing the problem? I'm running a test prop, anavar cycle now and I'm feeling superhuman. My times are tumbling down and so my weightroom numbers are skyrocketing...racing in 14 days times at an untested meet...let's see how things go...

Sprinter1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needforspeed
    Perhaps the IGF-1 is the substance causing the problem? I'm running a test prop, anavar cycle now and I'm feeling superhuman. My times are tumbling down and so my weightroom numbers are skyrocketing...racing in 14 days times at an untested meet...let's see how things go...
    How much Test prop and anavar are you taking. How long are you running the cycle for.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    have any of you guys juice doing indoor season?? how did it go, any problems with muscle tears etc??
    What events do you do? What I used to do would 4weeks of test suspension with igf-1. I would do that twice during the indoor season. But I was a shotputter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    What events do you do? What I used to do would 4weeks of test suspension with igf-1. I would do that twice during the indoor season. But I was a shotputter.

i run the 60m/200m indoors.. i really like just taking orals. anavar , winny, turinabol ,furazabol,and dbol .. i just dont want to get real tight nor stiff bc our coach does alot of intense sprinting its crazy sometimes..

Igf-1 with var would be very good for you. Years is a look at a cycle.

Igf-1 30mcg's ed weeks 1-4
    Anavar 30mg ed for weeks 1-6
    It would also be good to repeat this cycle like atleast 1x during the season.

Igf-1 with var would be very good for you. Years is a look at a cycle.

Igf-1 30mcg's ed weeks 1-4
    Anavar 30mg ed for weeks 1-6
    It would also be good to repeat this cycle like atleast 1x during the season.
    I also compete over 60/200 metres. I am likely to be drugs tested. How long will it take for both substances to clear my system?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1
    I also compete over 60/200 metres. I am likely to be drugs tested. How long will it take for both substances to clear my system?
    As of right igf-1 can not be tested for and var needs atleast a window of 3weeks to be safe.

i am afraid to take var again bc lasttime it made my body feel wierd very tight and crazy pumps in my calves and lower back.. i stacked it with furazabol and turinabol got great strength and weight gain..

Big M is offline Associate Member
    FAST ASS HELL
    I ran Winstrol depot, hgh , primo, and some dbol at 5-10 mg and I felt like superman! during that cycle I was FAST AAS HELL!,
    Looks like a bad aas Cycle dude, HOW MUCH DID YOU IMPROVE????

Yeah! I would say that anavar and igf-1 would be the best way to do It, and It's safe for testing with around 3-4 weeks. I think I have improved about a half a sec on 60m with my 2 cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by FAST AAS HELL
    Yeah! I would say that anavar and igf-1 would be the best way to do It, and It's safe for testing with around 3-4 weeks. I think I have improved about a half a sec on 60m with my 2 cycles.
    What is your best time for the 60 metres and 100 metres?

What dose and cycle do you run?

I did a 6.80 at a national this year, Hopefully I will reach under 11 In 100m this season. My first cycle this year was hgh 4u d , winstrol 50 eod , primo 300mg a week , d-bol 5-25mg ed.

I did a 6.80 at a national this year, Hopefully I will reach under 11 In 100m this season. My first cycle this year was hgh 4u d , winstrol 50 eod , primo 300mg a week , d-bol 5-25mg ed.
    Decent time. I have run 6.70 and 10.32 for 100 metres (200 20.88). That was clean. Im hoping to go on the juice this fall for the first time. Hoping to get down to around 6.58 for 60 metres.

As for the 100 metres, well who knows. I like to believe i can run at least 10.1 especially given that my problem has always been a short stride length. I have a fast leg turnover, so if i make my strides more powerful, it will increase my stride length hence improve my time.

100m champ is offline Member
    Decent time. I have run 6.70 and 10.32 for 100 metres (200 20.88). That was clean. Im hoping to go on the juice this fall for the first time. Hoping to get down to around 6.58 for 60 metres.

As for the 100 metres, well who knows. I like to believe i can run at least 10.1 especially given that my problem has always been a short stride length. I have a fast leg turnover, so if i make my strides more powerful, it will increase my stride length hence improve my time.

Ya those are some pretty good times. Im using winny only right now, What do you guys think of winny. Im gonna run it for a least 4 weeks.
    My 100m times for the 100 is 10.34 In The 200 20.90 pb's of this year Outdoor times
    Last edited by 100m champ; 08-30-2005 at 07:18 PM.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Ya those are some pretty good times. Im using winny only right now, What do you guys think of winny. Im gonna run it for a least 6 weeks.
    My 100m times for the 100 is 10.60 In The 200 21.40
    You might get slower. why are you taking winny? YOur joints will be so sore that you will not be able to run!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdub
    You might get slower. why are you taking winny? YOur joints will be so sore that you will not be able to run!
    Why would you say that.. Im gonna use some glucsomine for my joints. But ya im probally wont run it for more than 4 weeks to be safe with the join pains. For september im gonna run anavar at 50mg ed. I was thinking about adding d-bol but im scard of the rapid weight gain that goes with it.

Why would you say that.. Im gonna use some glucsomine for my joints. But ya im probally wont run it for more than 4 weeks to be safe with the join pains. For september im gonna run anavar at 50mg ed. I was thinking about adding d-bol but im scard of the rapid weight gain that goes with it.
    I just dont think track athletes should take winny. Are there any that take it? WIth the dbol if you take it like a supplement for 10 weeks at 5-15 mg ed you should be ok. I know that ben johnson used to take 5-10 mg ed. I plan on taking 10 mg ed weekends off for 2 months starting august then creatin in october, dbol nov-dec, then clen and tbol jan -march and tbol apr to june. I plan on taking about 10-20 mg of tbol ed.

I just dont think track athletes should take winny. Are there any that take it? WIth the dbol if you take it like a supplement for 10 weeks at 5-15 mg ed you should be ok. I know that ben johnson used to take 5-10 mg ed. I plan on taking 10 mg ed weekends off for 2 months starting august then creatin in october, dbol nov-dec, then clen and tbol jan -march and tbol apr to june. I plan on taking about 10-20 mg of tbol ed.

Thats alot of orals to be taking, your gonna mess up you liver big time!

Thats alot of orals to be taking, your gonna mess up you liver big time!

Naw at that low dose the dbol will not mess with my liver and the tbol dos nothing to the liver. I will be ok.

Naw at that low dose the dbol will not mess with my liver and the tbol dos nothing to the liver. I will be ok.
    you should be fine i am gonna do the samething, i will be starting furz for 6 weeks then 1 week off then again for for 10-16.. im still playing with diff ideas i will only be taking 40mg everyotherday.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    you should be fine i am gonna do the samething, i will be starting furz for 6 weeks then 1 week off then again for for 10-16.. im still playing with diff ideas i will only be taking 40mg everyotherday.

Would you beable to keep your gains with d-bol 5-15mg each day, or would you loose some of it shortly after you get off?

Would you beable to keep your gains with d-bol 5-15mg each day, or would you loose some of it shortly after you get off?
    YOu should be able to keep them. At that lose dose the gains will not be as dramtic as taking 25-50 ed but you will get good gains and it will not be from water weight gain.

I don't see how you can 5mg of dbol succesfully because of its very short half-life. The lowest dose of dbol I would run would be 20mg.

I don't see how you can 5mg of dbol succesfully because of its very short half-life. The lowest dose of dbol I would run would be 20mg.
    Ben Johnson was using 5-10 mg of d-bol and it worked pretty good for him.

Ben Johnson was using 5-10 mg of d-bol and it worked pretty good for him.

you should be ok with 5-10mg of dbol .. thats why many athletes have the problems they do with the juice bc they take too much.. 5-10mg will do the trick.. i take very low doseages and i always get great gains.

Cancun1 is offline New Member

You must be really good out of the blocks, because running a 6.8 and not bieng able to break 11 in the 100m is sad..

Some very interesting info on here. I have been back training for about 5 weeks now, having previously not done anything for about 15 months.

The first 2 weeks were hell man, coach made me do lots of tempo runs in my trainers, with very short recoveries. I really found it tough.

The last couple of weeks have been very encouraging. I ran 6.73 for 60 metres today in training, which was a total shock to me. I plan to get myself very fit before September. I have also dropped my body weight by 4 pounds to 192,

Once fit, I then plan to start a var only cycle at 30mgs ed for 6 weeks, then 6 weeks off. Second cycle, i'll throw in some igf 1 at week 2 and run it for 4 weeks.

Should take me right up to the indoor season, and im hoping to drop some real fast times, and make the world indoors finals.

How does the above cycle sound?

for in season juice this is what i would go with, that is if your not getting tested.

low dose test- 200mg-300mg
    Anavar
    HGH

If you are being tested-
    HGH
    Insulin
    IGF

theres too many things too worry about while doing a big cycle during season, such as water retention, tightened muscles, high blood pressure, ect...

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member

yea..

Quote Originally Posted by Cancun1
    You must be really good out of the blocks, because running a 6.8 and not bieng able to break 11 in the 100m is sad..
    i was thinkin the same thing. 6.80 is quite a bit too fast for not being able to break 11.

for in season juice this is what i would go with, that is if your not getting tested.

Anavar
    HGH

If you are being tested-
    HGH
    Insulin
    IGF
    I think the best test dose for sprinters would be test prop at 25mg eachday. That way you can run it for a short 6weeks gain maybe around 5pounds and its out of your system in 2, 3weeks max.

Anavar
    HGH

If you are being tested-
    HGH
    Insulin
    IGF
    Thanks for that. I will be tested during the season, but won't during the fall. So I think ill use aas during fall then switch to hgh, IGF during season.

Im a bit scared of trying the insulin. I heard it can potentially kill you if used incorrectly. I need to understand it some more before I even think of going there.

Thanks for that. I will be tested during the season, but won't during the fall. So I think ill use aas during fall then switch to hgh, IGF during season.

Im a bit scared of trying the insulin. I heard it can potentially kill you if used incorrectly. I need to understand it some more before I even think of going there.
    You don't need to run slin. AAS with some gh and igf-1 is more then you need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information