Trendkill is offline Associate Member

Football & Juice

well heres the thing. i love football....and ....i love juice.
    any stacks that cooperate with bp & endurance?
    or just any examples of stacks that some of you fellow ballers are takin?

HeLLBoy3045 is offline Junior Member
    hmm let me think dude , maybe some test prop def cuz it keeps energy levels for endurence and agresion high up there , i guess d-bol is not much of an in season juicer but i still dont understand y it is not , maybe some test suspension seeing how it goes through your system in 3 days so if theres any drug tests comen up u should be str8 , ya no to be honest wit u i want to no ur question 2. im jus given u suggestions and y ya no peace man good luck ,mike

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoy3045
    hmm let me think dude , maybe some test prop def cuz it keeps energy levels for endurence and agresion high up there , i guess d-bol is not much of an in season juicer but i still dont understand y it is not , maybe some test suspension seeing how it goes through your system in 3 days so if theres any drug tests comen up u should be str8 , ya no to be honest wit u i want to no ur question 2. im jus given u suggestions and y ya no peace man good luck ,mike
    Prop is definitely a good choice if you can handle everyday injections. As far as the D-bol question, it is not a good choice because of the water retention that comes along with it, it can severely affect your endurance but as much as that is true people still take it and from what I have seen after coming off cycle they regain their endurance. Suspension works but for NCAA tests you will get a one day notice before the test so the three day detection time doesn't mean jack. Also the anti-estrogens that would need to be run with that would stay in your system longer than three days as would pct. The fact of the matter is, that if you are a college player who has the chance to get randomly tested there is no such thing as in season juicing unless you feel that your eligability isn't worth keeping. For the question of what to take, it all depends on your goals and the the testing that gets done on you.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    Yea like right now im on testprop 500mg/week and deca 300 -300mg/week
    i can run like a champ. but the one thing that im not sure about was the hole heart enlargement thing with steroid use and running ( cardio workout)
    wouldnt it not be a good idea to run aas when playing football
    ?
    Last edited by Trendkill; 06-28-2005 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill
    i can run like a champ. but the one thing that im not sure about was the hole heart enlargement thing with steroid use and running ( cardio workout)
    ?
    Apparently you can get an enlarged heart from just lifting heavy even if your not on AAS (atleast that is what i have read). And for the the enlarged heart because of cardio, you do cardio both in season and out, so I guess it wouldn't make a difference on your heart whether or not you ran a cycle in season or out. There are two reasons I would not run during season. One being the testing issue, regardless of what anyone tells you if there is a chance of you getting tested you cannot beat it. Number two being that while running AAS alot of people lose endurance (of course it is not permanant) and in season this could have a very detrimental effect on your playing.

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    I too am very curious as to what cycles/ stacks people take in season, there is no question in my mind that alot of people do sauce while in season. I was told the two best things to get on during the season are Test prop + Test suspension. I know that the detection times for the two drugs are I believe 2-3 for prop more towards three and 1-3 days for the suspension.

Also is there anyway possible to evade drug testing for aas I was told to go buy a detox drink and that will do the trick is this true?

Pm me if you dont want to post open

SDMF is offline New Member
    I'm curious as well of what are the best cycles/stacks that people have triedif any that would help agression and strength, without too much weight gain or loss of endurance. I spent 4 months of the offseason injured and I'm finding myself a little behind this year.

Juicelee, you have a PM.

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill
    ?

Deca lol

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMF
    I'm curious as well of what are the best cycles/stacks that people have triedif any that would help agression and strength, without too much weight gain or loss of endurance. I spent 4 months of the offseason injured and I'm finding myself a little behind this year.
    cheque drops for agression

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    I agree I certainly wish CD were readily available

any other ideas??

Thread Information