Big M is offline Associate Member

should i start??????????

Hey you guys

I´ve read alot about steroids , (anabolics 2005 and Chemical M.H. + Internet) But I have never taken ANYTHING. I´m 20 years old 165lbs 5´7". ( yes thats me in the picture)

My question is: will I be limeting my self by taking steroid allready? I defenetly not thinking about anything heavy like test or tren , But maybe I´ll try some var only 25mg ED??

My purpose is Sprinting

what do you think lads???

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    good idea take something like var, winny or furazabol.. do this for ur first couple cycles since u never juice before your receptor r very fresh and u should geet great gains with any of the above..

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Judging by your stats 25mg of var for 6weeks would be a pretty good. Maybe gain 3-5pounds of lean muscle since its your first cycle.

Alright guys I know var has a pretty long half-life but since it is quite mild on your HPTA and with only 25mg maybe if I take it all in the morning I wont suppres my own testosterone ? what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    Alright guys I know var has a pretty long half-life but since it is quite mild on your HPTA and with only 25mg maybe if I take it all in the morning I wont suppres my own testosterone? what do you think?
    Split it up atleast 2x times a day. Its half-life is not that long under 12hours. And no matter how you take it because of its hal-life it will still surpress you some what all steroids will.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    you are too young wait till your 23 or so. judging by your pic you have either awsome genetics or great diet and discipline or both. use that to its full potential. beleive me your body is not done yet naturally. stick around and learn as much as you can for now. think how much more you will know in a couple years, you will be telling people how to do there cycles.

for the mean time stick with a good supps good multiv lots of water,protein. good luck

H Bomb

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H BOMB
    you are too young wait till your 23 or so. judging by your pic you have either awsome genetics or great diet and discipline or both. use that to its full potential. beleive me your body is not done yet naturally. stick around and learn as much as you can for now. think how much more you will know in a couple years, you will be telling people how to do there cycles.

for the mean time stick with a good supps good multiv lots of water,protein. good luck

H Bomb
    This guy may be a collegiate athlete? If so the rules are different it terms of advice given. Many athletes need to maximize there time in college sport and can't afford to wait too long as they only have 4 years of eligibility. The goals of a sprinter are unlike those of a body builder and like many athletes it's only the performance enhancing aspect of the drugs that is desired.

Yeah thats what I´ve been thinking (and doing), As you say I´ve herd that if you use steroids before you´ve come to your genetic potential you wont benefit from the steroid later, Is that true?. I was thinking that var only at a low dose can speed up my progress abit?....
    I´m not in collage sports (not so big overhere) so i´m actually not in a big hurry.
    And I just cant make upp my mind!!! I have a different oppinion each day!!

what i want to know really, Is: Can I speed up my progress with var without "peaking out" erlier, I mean like not be able to achive as good result as I would If I had staied natural longer?

judging by your pic you have either awsome genetics or great diet and discipline or both
    Thanks man I could bench 220lbs before the others had reached puperty

bro if the sprinting thing is not a pro option for you where it would be your carreer then wait. if it is then get on the winny.

i started when i was 20 and i wish i waited, if i knew then what i know now it would of been so much better. your first cycle is one of your best if not the best one so i would wait till your body is ready.

H Bomb

Thanks for your concern H BOMB, appreciate it!

Think I wil actually train like mad this summer and all the winter and try the var spring time next year

PS:
    Split it up atleast 2x times a d
    How much difference will it make? I want to avoid suppresion as much as i can and i´m willing to sacrefice some gains. Will the reward be worth taking it twice a day?

At that dose of var there will be very low surpression. But there still will be some surpression. Var is a great steroid you will not be disappointed.

Big M what is your goal? Are wanting to be a faster/better sprinter or to get bigger or both? If it is just bigger and stronger then hold off until you can be in a position to really make the most of your first cycle.

also big m when you say train like mad. don't over train rest and recover is equally as important as working hard. take care

H Bomb

Thrower74, I just want to get faster... I´m allredy big enough for a sprinter I think, atlest compared to Tim and Asfafa

Been thinking, Tim Montgomery and asafa powel both look quite skinny. I dont understand why you would need steroids to build those muscles, I mean should´nt one pound of naturaly built muscle be better than one pound of steroid bulit, Is it just that they can train more frqevent when taking steroids?

Thrower74, I just want to get faster... I´m allredy big enough for a sprinter I think, atlest compared to Tim and Asfafa

Been thinking, Tim Montgomery and asafa powel both look quite skinny. I dont understand why you would need steroids to build those muscles, I mean should´nt one pound of naturaly built muscle be better than one pound of steroid bulit, Is it just that they can train more frqevent when taking steroids?
    Big M that is exactly why they take steroids . If speed is the goal then var only @ 20-30mg/day will work very well. No need to get too heavy. Remember when Ben J broke the world record he was only 173 lbs. In terms of muscle, a pound of muscle tissue is a pound of muscle tissue no matter how you got it. The main reason competitive athletes use anabolics is not to get more muscular but more because of their enhanced recovery aspects. Faster recovery allows you to put in more quality training sessions on and off the track in a shorter amount if time.

FAST AAS HELL is offline New Member
    Big M ! Anavar In sweden Is a rare alot of fakes! Just because a bodybuilder tells you It's real does not mean It Is!

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    This guy may be a collegiate athlete? If so the rules are different it terms of advice given. Many athletes need to maximize there time in college sport and can't afford to wait too long as they only have 4 years of eligibility. The goals of a sprinter are unlike those of a body builder and like many athletes it's only the performance enhancing aspect of the drugs that is desired.

Dude, you have no idea how nice it is to see a vet post this. I see so many posts on other boards were an athlete talks about wanting to use steroids to help them in their sport in college and people always say "you're too young, just wait" as if an athlete's life lasts forever.

BigM, what happened to your goal of infaltrating the Swedish sprint team and exposing their drug use? LOL. Anyways, if you don't have a goal of being a collegiate sprinter, or sprinting at any level in the near future, I would wait. From reading your other posts it doesn't sound like you have ever trained for sprinting before, so you will make phenomenal gains just because you are new. Once you reach a high level you can start using gear to get you to the next step. Of course, if you are going to sprint seriously in the near future gear can only help.

BigM, what happened to your goal of infaltrating the Swedish sprint team and exposing their drug use? LOL
    you´re right, I have´nt trained much sprint, But Well I have sprint genes placed second in the district championships when I was 14 (7,52 60m) I Was the fastest student in my High schoo last year (no electronic time tho and maybe the competition was´nt very good, but anyway (collage sports isnt big overhere so no one cared )
    what I´m trying to say Is that I know i can go far on a national level (the swedish sprinters suck) Pretty sure I can sqeezzz my as under 7 second naturaly and then with some gear I will be in the Elite

Faster recovery allows you to put in more quality training sessions on and off the track in a shorter amount if time.
    does that mean that If you are not training on the edge of overtraining you dont "need" steroids ?

BigM, what happened to your goal of infaltrating the Swedish sprint team and exposing their drug use? LOL
    Working on it as we speak

another thing: how much is the difference while beeing "on" and "off" cycle (time wise). Can emagine that you will be very fast when your muscles are filled with Anavar , But when you stop taking it how much does one lose???

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    tim is a smaller sprinter yes..but asafa makes you look small bro. me as well. hes 6'3 195 lbs..which is HUGE for an elite sprinter..esp for the WRH..you'll find the fastest sprinters range from 5'8-5'11 and anywhere from 165-180lbs..most fall in that range, but theres obviously exceptions.

Hi there test tube baby what do you think abot my original Q?

Quote:
    Faster recovery allows you to put in more quality training sessions on and off the track in a shorter amount if time.

does that mean that If you are not training on the edge of overtraining you dont "need" steroids ?

Think that is a realy interesting Qustion, be glad to hear your opinions guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne

Dude, you have no idea how nice it is to see a vet post this. I see so many posts on other boards were an athlete talks about wanting to use steroids to help them in their sport in college and people always say "you're too young, just wait" as if an athlete's life lasts forever.
    I am very familiar with the collegiate system and know that you have to make the most of those 4 years. That time may be the only 4 years you get to break through to the next level.

another thing: how much is the difference while beeing "on" and "off" cycle (time wise). Can emagine that you will be very fast when your muscles are filled with Anavar, But when you stop taking it how much does one lose???
    I think the good thing about using anavar is that with a good PCT it is very easy to keep your gains. The key thing anavar does is give you a strength increase without water retention or major weight gain, which is important in sprinting. Unlike something like anadrol , let's say, were you could achieve huge strength gains while on, you would lose most if not all of them while off. I have not started using var yet, but I don't expect it to make me much faster, I expect it to make me stronger which will in turn make me faster.

To answer your question about overtraining, no, that is not the only time you need steroids . You should never be overtraining anyways, that is a good way to invite injuries. I think the key role steroids play in sprinting is the ability to train at a higher intensity (not volume), and the ability to increase strength. Regardless, the key is that your training must be good, otherwise it doesn't matter what you do.

Thread Information